5

No pov.
* The next day* " bos-" hiro said walking in and then shut up by the glare he was sent by overhaul* " hiro tell everyone to gather up I have some * looks at izuku* important news." Overhaul said.

                   Inko's pov.( Bet you weren't expecting that)
My baby boy hasn't come home in 2 weeks!I reported him missing awhile ago and nobody has found him.i just want my baby to me safe.* There was a knock on the door *  my oldest friend and her son walked in kat had a look of shame on his face." Antie .....I'm so sorry." Kat said sadly
I was confused on why he was sorry." On the day dek- Izuku went missing I had beat.....him..up." kat said.i was beyond mad " get out ..." I mumbled.  "Wha-?" Kat said " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I said throw sobs.

         ( Back to were Izuku is) no pov.
* Everyone is together* " alright as you may know I have been acting strange for a bit." Overhaul stated * there were mummers of agreement*      
" Well that would be because for my wife." Overhaul said calmly." WAIF!?" everyone yelled." Yes wife you will call him mother is that understood !" Overhaul glared at them all"yessir!" They all yelled." Oh and be careful with him he's pregnant with my kid." Overhaul stated as if it were an everyday thing." You all are dismissed." Overhaul said and left.
                         Izuku's pov.
*I heard overhauls foot step and hid*
I place my hands on my stomach protectively." Izuku come here now!" Overhaul said. * Slowly walk over to him* " as mother to the group you will heal and mother them." Overhaul said tiredly.* Overhaul kissed Izuku on the check* " wha-?" Izuku was so confused to calm himself he cooked dinner for him and overhaul.* They ate and went to bed*
                          No pov.    
* the next day* " boss you have the lov meeting in two hours." Hiro said " thank you hiro make sure my wife has nice clothes to wear  to come with me." Overhaul said * time skip to when Izuku and overhaul are at the bar * " Izuku stay close to me this place is filthy!" Overhaul stated.

Bye my baby  weebs good day / night