6

Izuku's pov.

We walked to the middle of the bar it smells of b.o. I think I might puke I looked around and my eyes landed on a simi clean spot to sit.I poked overhaul and pointed to the spot. We both sat down and waited for the lov members to come back.* 1 hour later*  I'm Soo bord I start to him a sweet tune when the door slammed open. I moved my hands over my belly and gave overhaul a questioning look.  A girl with messy buns came out way.
                  Overhaul pov.
I seen how uncomfortable Izuku was about toga coming close to him.i gave toga a look that said to back off."shoes the kid overhaul?" Shigaraki asked me. " I'm not a kid for one and for to-"I cut Izuku off" he's my wife." I stated." So why did you want to meet me?" I asked. Izuku mumbled about how they want to kill all might." How do you know that izuku?" I was surprised he know that." Well the dart board in the back with his face on it says alot.itchy over there keeps muttering about him so I just put two and two together." Izuku stated. Toga started laughing like crazy " itchy pfff wow shigaraki he sure told you." Toga said throw laughs.

      Izuku pov.
I was confused. " I don't get it he's just always itching his neck and he really needs Chapstick." I said. The itchy guy looked mad I stuck myself to overhaul. Overhaul patted my head I blushed.( Time skip) when we got home I went and showered and hopped  into bed. Overhaul was right behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist I was to tired to care at the moment and snuggles into his chest.

              Overhauls pov.
I woke up to the smell of something good. I walked to the kitchen to see Izuku cooking breakfast and  he was adorable. Izuku was wearing a pink apron and was focused on what he was making.I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. He was fine with me being their till I tried to steal a piece of bacon. He took the wooden spoon and chased me out of the kitchen.

Sorry this was rushed. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/ night my baby weebs.