𝟭 | 𝘁𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 | 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗴𝘆𝘂

| 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

༄❦

Beomgyu and Taehyun were sitting on the small couch in their dorm, their attention going towards the television in front of them playing a random drama. 

Both boys were sitting in silence until the jiggling sound of keys came from the other side of the front door. 

Beomgyu looked over at the door, waiting for it to open.

In walked a tall purple haired male. Beomgyu instantly jumped up from the couch, a huge smile on his face. 

"Soobie!" 

Beomgyu called out, running towards the taller male. Wrapping his arms around his neck once he was near him. 

"Oof— hey Gyu," Soobin greeted, hugging the younger. "I got you some bubble tea and bingsu." The male spoke after both seperated from the hug. 

The smaller male took the bag that the taller was holding, looking inside and then smiling up at the taller, "thanks!" He placed a kiss on the tallers cheek. 

༄❦

Once Beomgyu finished his food, he walked towards the room that he and his taller boyfriend shared. 

He saw his boyfriend laying on his bed, watching something on his phone. The smaller walked towards him, laying next to him.

He wrapped his arms around the tallers torso, burying his face in the crook of his neck. 

The taller pulled the smaller closer, wrapping his left arm around Beomgyu's shoulder, placing a kiss at the top of his head. 

A giggle escaped the smaller's lips, placing a small peck on his boyfriend's neck. 

"You're so cute," the taller said, looking down at the smaller. 

"No— you're cute. You big bunny." Beomgyu looked up at his boyfriend, a smile on his lips.

Soobin kissed Beomgyu on the lips, pulling away soon after. 

"You're cute you teddy bear," he placed his phone down next to him, turning around fully to face the smaller, wrapping both his arms around Beomgyu.

Both males laid in a comfortable silence, the smaller breaking it soon after,

"Soobie," "hm," the taller hummed.

"I love you," the smaller shyly said, hiding his head in his boyfriend's neck. 

"I love you too my teddy bear." 

༄❦

first one shot up- this one was my idea!

Requests are open!

Hoped y'all liked it!

edited: 140421