Both? or One?

After watching what are supposed to be my two mates fight and run off, or stalk off, I decide to look around. My first area will be the fighting area.

When I was younger I begged my parents to let me join karate. After constantly begging they finally did. To find out with a few months I was actually pretty good at it. I was top of my class. I finished learning everything they had to teach me. I had to start advanced karate, but soon also out done them. So all I can do now is learn what I can on my own.

Whenever I mention how I should compete, my parents quickly change the subject.

Wait. I suddenly stop and stand still, halfway to the training area. My parents! They have to be worried about me by now. They hate it when I'm  gone for too long. They say the world is a dangerous place. I always just scoff and pretend to listen.

I close my eyes for a few minutes.

The pack is well hidden, cops won't find them here. Maybe a few days won't hurt anybody. Because, come on! I just found out that everything I thought was real, is.

I reopen my eyes and smile, walking forward again. Yes, my parents can wait.

I reach the edge of the training area and watch. Seeing the werewolves train against each other. Most in their human forms.

I move closer to a pair that are training. One has short blonde hair, the other one a bit more muscular. Both of them fighting good. I look a bit closer at their technique.

"You're not doing it right." I look around as people stop and stare at me. I then realize I said that out loud.

"What do you mean we are not doing it right? We are doing everything just right. What would you know? You're only human." The bulkier of the two says, kind of glaring at me.

"Your feet are not positioned right, and your arm needs to be twisted back around faster. He," I point to the blonde werewolf, "could easily lay you flat on your butt."

The man scoffs and gets back into a fighting stance, motioning for the other guy to do the same.

I step up in the blonde ones spot, getting into my fighting stance. The werewolf looks surprised at first but then smirks. He makes the first move.

As he lunges towards my left, I quickly spin out of his way. He turns towards me after regaining his balance. I just smile. He lets out a small growl before lunging at me again, a little faster this time. I dodge by doing a back flip, using my right foot to hit him in the chin.

I land in a crouch and look up at him, a smile still on my face. He rubs his chin and glares at me, his eyes turning black.

"Oh yes, let your wolf out to play." I say as I slowly stand up straight. "Because how fair would that be? A wolf against poor little me."

"I don't think your that defenseless." He growls at me.

"What all that? That was me just evading you, but if you wanted me to show you what i got.." I put up my hands and smile, "then bring it. And this time actually be a man instead of a wimp."

My comment causes him to growl and rush me. I don't move, but instead lock my body up. Bracing myself for impact. His body slams into mine but I don't budge, instead I use his own weight against him. As our bodies hit, I bend back slightly and throw him over my shoulder. He lands behind me with a loud umph.

I turn back and look down at him. He glares up at me in return.

"I can easily do that all day, but instead, lets make a deal." I offer him my hand to get up. "I can help teach you, and your pack mates, what I know, and you can start playing nice."

He glares at my hand as he stands up by himself, then without another word, stalks off.

"Don't mind Tyler, he has a problem with other people." The blonde werewolf says coming up next to me. My hand drops back down to my side. I then look at the guy next to me. "My name is Austin, by the way."

I smile and offer a hand. "Lizzy is my name, it's nice to meet you Austin."

He smiles back at me before taking my hand and shaking it. "It's my pleasure."

We let go as people start their training back up.

"Do you think you can help train me?" Austin asks. "I'm not as good as the others."

"Of course." I reply as I turn towards him.

And that's just what I did for the next two hours. Going on two and a half someone comes running into the training area and yells, "The Alpha is fighting his brother! They're fighting to the death!"

Everyone gasps including me. We all start running behind the guy that announced the fighting.

As I get to a small clearing, I have to push my way through people to get into the center of the circle. In the center, makes me freeze and stop breathing.

**************************************************************************************

I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in awhile, its just I know how I fully wanted the story to go. I know what I want with it now. I hope you liked this chapter.

What do you think is going on to make Lizzy freeze?

What do you think of Tyler and Austin?

Comment, vote, and have fun reading!!

~Leadingthewolfrun