9| M.I.A

A gun cocked behind them and Mollie May turned quickly to see a gang of Sabini's men and, Sabini himself enter the club. Mario had let them in through the rear door.

Mollie May wasn't really sure why Tommy had sent her to London with Arthur. He said it was because he needed someone responsible to keep an eye on Arthur and manage business and finances at the club. But now, as Sabini's men pooled into the club, she wished she'd stayed at home.

Two of the men rushed forwards grabbing a peaky boy from behind. Owen, a middle age peaky boy stationed at the Eden club, pushed Mollie May down to the floor and she followed him quickly. They scurried along the floor in a low position, running as fast as they could. If they could just make it to the door then -

BANG!

A shot was fired.

Owen tensed immediately beside her and turned around. Mollie May sunk lower to the floor. "You're all fired." Sabini mocked after he fired into the roof.

His men swept through the club gathering up the few people Tommy had left there to 'guard' it. Two rough hands grabbed Mollie around the waist and hoisted her up, dragging her back to Sabini.

She struggled in the man's grip but all it earned her was a sharp dig to the ribs. Owen raged behind her. She could hear him grapple with his captor and yell crude remarks. The four of them were pulled violently into a line in front of Sabini, the cold muzzle of a gun pressed against their temples.

They fell silent.

"You tell your Gypsy King..." he slashed the throat of the man to Mollie Mays left and he collapsed to the ground with wide eyes, both hands shot to his throat to try and stop the gushing blood, but it was too late. Mollie flinched, her eyes tearing up.

"...that whoever comes down south..." he cut the neck of the man beside Owen and he too dropped to the floor, dead. "shall return north in many fucking pieces."

He eyed up Mollie May, who he now stood directly in front of. He reached out to her and stroked her cheek with a smirk on his face. She looked away without moving her head.

"Don't touch her!" Owen yelled, thrashing around quietly again.

Sabini laughed, a low menacing chuckle. "Forgive me." he smirked before punching Owen in the stomach. Owen collapsed on the floor gasping for breath. "Mustn't hurt the Shelby girl. What would your brothers think?"

He smirked at Mollie's confused look. Her small voice barely breaching a whisper, "I don't have any brothers." A sharp sting struck her as Sabini slapped her and she staggered back into the man that was holding her. He pulled her closer, their bodies only centimeters apart and breathed down her ear.

A tear trickled down her cheek and she looked to Owen on the ground, who had rolled onto his back and was looking at her with pity. "Your sister said the same thing." Sabini teased.

"You've got the wrong person, please."

"You're a fucking Shelby! Don't lie to me!" tears streamed down Mollie May's face and blurred her vision. Sabini morphed into a shouting, smirking fuzz, her captor's breath in her ear became a raging animals growl.

"I'm a King! My name's King."

The man's grip loosened and he stepped back. The smirk on Sabinis face faded.

"Fools! You got the wrong girl!" He struck out at the man closest to him and he too fell to the ground screaming, a deep knife gash in his face. Sabini looked around and gestured to his men who made for the door.