•take me to church•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
————————————————————————
forgive me father, for I am a sinner
beneath your feet.
(edited)

Trigger Warning; mentions of suicide, and use of the f-slur

"We were born sick, you heard them say it. My church offers no absolutes"

"You are sick, full of sin. You and you're faggot of a friend, committing such acts under my roof?! You are nothing but a discussing faggot!" Anthony's father yelled.Anthony had been caught with a guy in his room making out, and his dad found pictures of them doing sexual things.

Anthony had light tears falling from his face. He knew his father was religious but he couldn't help the natural feeling of wanting his cock in someone's ass.

"Take me to church"

"We are going to church, and the sisters and father will clean you of your sins," His father yelled again and grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the car.

Anthony sat in the back not letting the tears that desperately want to fall from his eyes.

"I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life"

His dad pulled out a knife before he began ranting off verses and trying to 'cleanse' Anthony of his 'sins'.

"now tell father what you did!" He raised his voice.

Anthony kneeled down letting one tear shed. " Forgive me father, for I have committed heinous sins. Me and my faggot ways need your forgiveness, pleas father, clean me of my sins and make me right in your eyes again, " Anthony choked on the last part.

"I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death"

Once they both had got home, Anthony told his father he was going to someone's house. His father, of course, asked whos. Anthony responded with some girl's name and made sure to not hesitate on it. His father nodded in approval, that his son was "fixed" 

It was fabricated, he knew he wasn't coming back. He knew this was the last time he would see his father.

"Hey Jaden can I come in," Anthony knocked on the door.

 "Sure bub" and Jaden pulled him in. Stepping inside, Anthony broke down in Jaden's arms. He kept crying till he managed to get words out. 

"Jaden, I can't do it. He made- made me confess at church. They all looked so horrid, am I really that bad?" he asked. Jaden with the most horrid face shook his head and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. 

"I don't wanna be alive" he confessed. 

"Ant, please, don't hurt yourself," Jaden whispered. He let his own tears fall just as Anthony did. 

"No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene."

"Jaden, you don't understand. I will never be accepted here. I wish I could move but its not that easy. Eihter I do it myself and you come with me, or I go alone," Anthony gritted. He knew Jaden had also been contemplating something like this for a while, but he was against it because he wanted to be with Anthony.

"Fine, I'll come with you" Jaden sighed. 

"I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life"

Jaden walked back into the bathroom with the knife, freshly sharpened. One thing to the next, they were both gone. Both boys lay on the floor, hand in hand, lifeless. Their notes resting on the counters, them on the floor waiting for Jadens parents to find them. 

Jaden's parents got home and found them, they were overwashed with sadness. After reading the note, they had some clarity, and they understood the boys. But they had wished they understood them quicker.

If only they had paid attention

They had gone to Anthony's house, which the address was provided in the note, to go tell his father. To their dismay, he wasn't sad. The words he said about his son and Jaden were harsh. Jaden's dad couldn't bear the words that he was hearing, with a swift right hook, Jadens dad had knocked him out. 

The boys watched from above, their angle bodies holding hands and smiling down upon the people.