•lil baby•

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐨
————————————
Requested 

Edited. 

𝘒𝘪𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦

Kio sat in his room playing with blocks in a light yellow hoodie that was cropped slightly and some sweats.

He was making fun shapes and words out of them. It was just so cute. Anthony his caregiver/boyfriend was downstairs putting food away from dinner.

"Baby it's time for a bath!" He yelled up to Kio. 

"No! I wanna play," Kio said and got up to lock the door.

Anthony got to their room and tried to open the door but couldn't. "Kio unlocks the door," Anthony said sternly.

"No I wanna play and you're not stopping me," Kio said and waddled over to his blocks.

He started building a tower and humming. He didn't even hear Anthony taking the hinges off the door.

"Kio gets in the bath or it's a punishment," Anthony said. Kio knew his punishments were never good, so he complied. He hung his head low as he walked into the bathroom.

He began to strip down and waited for Anthony to come to turn the water on. Anthony walked in and looked Kio up and down.

Even though he was mad at him he was still hot. He turned the water on and placed Kio in the tub.

"Daddy, can I have my ducky?" Kio asked. Anthony smiled and handed him his duck. Except that's what Kio did. 

"Kio you got me all fucking wet!" Anthony yelled and his voice echoed through the bathroom.

Kio started to cry but didn't let a tear slip.

so he played around while Anthony watched him. "Let me wash your hair," Anthony said softly.

Kio nodded and let Anthony wash his hair and his body. "Daddy doesn't touch down there," Kio giggled as Anthony ran his soapy hand across his region.

Anthony just smiled still slightly mad at the boy. He got Kio out and changed.

He gave Kio some clothes which were his. Kio slowly began to slip out of his head space as the two were fixing the bed.

"I'm sorry if I was difficult when I was little," Kio said as he and Anthony got in bed. 

"It's fine, but you're gonna have to make it up," Anthony looked over at Kio.

"Give me head and I won't punish you," He said and Kio blushed.

They readjusted themselves so Kio was now teasing Anthony.

Anthony got tired of it and pushed his head down. Kio didn't have a gag reflex so he was fine.

He took control and began bobbing his head up and down. The rhythm he was going at drove Anthony crazy.

Anthony quickly released it into his mouth.

Kio got up and kissed Anthony. "That better be the only thing," Kio said and turned the light off.

The two fell asleep cuddling Anthony wasn't mad anymore.