Chapter 17

KATIE'S POV

"G-Gavin!?(sniffle)". "I-It's Katie".

"Katie!". "What's wrong, Sweetheart?, are you crying?". "Tell me where you are, kitten and i'll come get you".

"I-I'm in my car". "I-I don't exactly know where I am".

"Stay on the phone, Kitten im coming". "What's around you?". "What do you see, Sweetheart?".

"Just houses".

                                 BANG BANG BANG

"Aaaaah!".

"Katie open the door, Baby". "Let's talk about this!".

"Go away, Adam".

"KATIE, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR". "RIGHT". "NOW!".

"AAAAH!".

"Katie, what's happening baby?".

"I-It's, Adam". "H-he's trying to get in m-my car".

"I'm coming, baby". "Can you see any street signs?".

I look around for a street sign as, Adam continues pounding on the window to let him in.

"KATIE, STOP PLAYING AROUND". "OPEN". "THIS". "FUCKING". "DOOR". "RIGHT NOW!".

"NO!!".

"Good girl, keep the door's locked till I get there ok". "Did you find a street name yet, Kitten?".

"Y-yes". "It says, McKinley Street".

"Good girl, I'll be there soon ok". "Just keep the door's locked for me".

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?".

"Go away!".

Adam, start's to pull on the door harder.

"AAAAH!".

"I'm almost there, Kitten".

"Please hurry".

"I'm just around the corner, sweetheart".

Not even a minute later and I hear yelling outside my car.

"HEY, ASSHOLE!". "LEAVE HER ALONE".

'Was that Gavin's voice I just heard?'.

Gavin walks up and pushes, Adam away from the car.

"What the fuck man she's my girlfriend, we just had an argument". "Wait!?, your that guy from the party".

Adam, turns back to the car to look at me.

"You called, HIM!". "Fuck this shit!, you know what man you can have her". "She's all yours man". "Good luck with that!".

Adam Hop's back in his truck and speed's off.

I'm huddled up in my seat shaking so bad, the door's still locked. Gavin, knocks on the window and I jump.

"Kitten!". "It's, Gavin". "Open the door, Baby". "Katie, please open the door".

I unlock the door and it immediately swings open. He grab's hold of me and moves me into his lap cradling me on the ground, holding me tight as I sob uncontrollably in his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down. He whisper's in my ear.

"Sssssh It's ok, Kitten". "I've got you". "You're safe now".

I grip onto his shirt tighter as I continue crying into his chest. After a few minutes I lift my head and look at, Gavin pain still clearly etched on my face.