What is this place?

____RWBY POV.___
       Team RWBY dropped into an empty white room, "W-where are we?" Ruby asked. "I'm not-"Weiss replied "Halt!" A female voice cut her off. They looked over to where the voice came from and they saw a woman in military uniform, a swat helmet, the was holding an assault rifle and a bulletproof vest with a few similar looking people surrounding her. "Who are you? And why did you say halt instead of stop?" Yang asked "You don't ask the questions, I do!" She snarled all of a sudden.

   "They probably didn't get uniforms ma'am." a soldier concluded she grunted in response."Johnson, uniforms." She called and another soldier passed her a neatly folded stack of orange jumpsuits. The woman gave him a curt nod in acknowledgment. "Knock on the door when your done, and no funny business!" She instructed then she shoved the clothes into Yang's stomach causing her to stumble and her teammates rushed to help her.

          The uniformed people left the room but team RWB was to busy to trying to keep Yang from falling to notice. "We should probably changed." Blake suggested "You are probably right, we do not want to make them angry." Weiss agreed. They had one person who changed while the others looked away. When they were done, Yang knocked the door like it had murdered her sister or something, but had probably forgotten that Ember Cecilia was not in her possession and started fanning her newly red knuckles.

         The door opened and they were brought to a room filled with people wearing similar jumpsuits. There was a man in a lab coat, a mint under shirt, square frameless glasses rested on his face and he was on a raised platform. "Hello!" The man greeted but was pretty much ignored by everyone.

       "Um..Hello! I'm Doctor Simon Glass but most people call me Dr Glass, as you know most of you are death row inmates and to lose that sentence and become a free person you would need to survive for a month the staff will debrief...you..more.." he trailed off when he realised that there were only a handful of people listening.

" Okay..Umm..Is anyone listening.." he asked awkwardly. "Oh never mind! I'm done with this! I can't believe I've lost half my lunch break for this!" He snapped and stomped of. Team RWBY look at each other "Death row inmates.." Blake mumbled.   "need to survive, is that even legal?.." Yang asked "I'm more worried about what we need to survive" Weiss added "What is this place anyway?" Ruby Queried.

       Guards escorted them to double doors, the sign displayed above the doors read 'Cafeteria.' Ruby wondered if this cafeteria food would be as good as the food at Beacon, she missed Beacon..And Pyrrha, memories of Pyrrha were blurry. Ruby barely remembered Pyrrha's voice or the comfortable covers of her bunk bed at Beacon. "Move." A soldier commanded snapping Ruby out of her thoughts, he prompted Ruby forward with the butt of his rifle.

A.N:Hello! I know it's short but I want to save the cafeteria for next chapter but yay! I managed to get a full chapter out without stopping! :D