The caffetteria.

______RWBY POV______
"Listen up! Sit anywhere you want, but annoy, irritate or disturb any staff and you will be brought back to your cells hungry!" a guard warned. They walked through the doors and their jaws dropped it was huge! Bigger than the cafeteria at Beacon, if they remembered the Beacon cafeteria right, but most of the tables were taken up and the most empty tables were far away from the entrance. They got a tray of food from the counter, it actually looked pretty appetising, well, as appetising as cafeteria food could get. They made a beeline to the nearest table with the most space.

_______Doctor Bright's POV_______
Me and Alto were having an epic showdown, taking turns tossing crispy potato goodness into each other's chewing devices just waiting for each other to slip up. A.K.A: taking turns throwing fries and catching them with our mouths, we were currently stuck in a tie. Then Alto looked distracted this is my chance! I tossed a fry at him, it bounced of his face. That seemed to have snapydy snapped Alto out of la la land. My time to shine! "Ha! Ha! Ha! You lost! Ha! Ha! Ha! You missed!" I sang and then blew him a raspberry.

Before I could react Alto pulled his tray from underneath his plates and bowls and struck me on the head with the strength of ten SCP-096 when someone sees it's face. Pain washed over me and I felt something warm trickle down my forehead. Everything was blurry and I couldn't hear much besides that really comfortable humming sound. I've never felt so good before! Even cookies didn't do this for me! And besides, this is the best I can get to resting in peace. A smile formed on on my face and I started laughing like a madman.

______A little earlier RWBY POV_______
They were nearly to the table when a blond man wearing a beaten up cowboy hat that looked like it had an adventure of a life, a lab coat with some visible scruff marks, a dark blue button up shirt, a pair of black pants with brown combat boots and a jet black tie started following them with narrowed eyes.

     At the table there was a brunette man with a lab coat, an eclipse blue under shirt, jeans and a golden chain with a golden pendant which had a starburst like patten hanging from it, the pendant had an oval Ruby in the middle. The brunette threw a fry at the man with the cowboy hat, it bounced of the side of his face. "Ha! Ha! Ha! You lost! Ha! Ha! Ha! You missed!" The brunette taunted. Team RWBY sat down then the blond pulled out a tray from underneath bowls and plates, then he smashed the brunette on the head with the tray.

         The brunette was slowly swaying from side to side ,as if dizzy. Blood ran down his forehead from the scrap earned from being struck with a metal tray. Seeing blood Weiss cringed remembering seeing her sister injured and bleeding. Ruby was shocked how could people do this to one another? Weiss wondered why he didn't just activate his aura. Then the brunette burst out laughing.

    It was odd, but for some reason the brunette's laughter reminded Ruby of Torchwick's malicious laughter, Ruby felt guilt wash over her. Ruby wondered why she didn't see the grim, she could have warned Torchwick, she could have saved him! Ruby knew he was evil and stuff but he didn't deserve die! Blake wondered if a tray to the head might have messed the brunette up. Weiss and Yang thought similar things."Bright! Bright!" The doctor from earlier called, if Blake remembered his name correctly it was Dr Simon Glass. Glass pulled his legs from underneath the table and had one leg on the ground while the other was on the bench that he was previously sitting on. As he tended to the laughing man.

        The blond man was just sitting there siping from his juice carton as if nothing was wrong! Blake felt disgusted how could someone act so laid back after injuring someone like that? It reminded her of some Faunus in the white fang. The rest of team RWBY thought similar thoughts until a loud noise was heard and the blond man was clutching his arm, the white colour of his lab coat was being taken over by a dark red. Everyone who wasn't already paying attention to the table was now doing so, the brunette known as Bright was standing on the bench one leg on the table and a gun still aimed at it's target.

        And that was how the shooting match started, team RWBY was now hiding under the table as more gunshots could be heard. Ruby had her knees to her chest while she covered her ears and had her eyes shut. Yang was trying to comfort her sister while Blake and Weiss were trying to to remain calm. "All staff in the cafeteria please evacuate the area in a calm and collected manner, Clef and Bright are at it again." A voice said through the PSA Blake thought it was a little slow as most people had already evacuated the area in a not-so-calm-and-collected-way.

      Blake attempted to crawl out from under the table but a tray clattered in front of her so she retreated. "How are we supposed to leave?" Weiss asked "I don't know" Yang replied not so helpfully. "M-maybe we could..I don't know.. talk to them?" Ruby suggested calming down a bit. "That might work but we need a way to get them to notice us." Weiss pointed out "And in this state I doubt that they will." She added. "How about just knocking them out?" Yang suggested "That might work, but we don't have our weapons." Blake replied. "Maybe-" Ruby wondered but was cut off, "Bright! Clef stand down!" A voice ordered. "You'll never take me alive!"  Bright announced then there was a thud.

   A.N:What do you think?