what happens to the sad ones?

A/N : hii!!! im so sorry when i said i would do alot of updating but uh...i actually completely forgot im a wattpad writer im so sorry💀💀💀💀

please remember what words in italic are the character's thoughts!

it was quite tough at first. keeping up with giyu's cigarette instake and his obsession with the siblings. but they were both happy. so,so happy.

giyu tries his absolute best to obey whatever shinobu doesn't want him to do and she's always there to comfort him whenever he gets a break down.

she slowly became a person that giyu just could not lack in his life. she would catch him smiling at her silently sometimes.

but giyu was afraid.

what if shinobu doesn't love him the way he loves her?

she's simply too good for him. yet he refuses a misty dream that he refuse to wake up from.

I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'Cause you're really my dearest friend
Jenny, darling, you're my best friend
I've been doing bad things that you don't know about
Stealing your stuff now and then
Nothing you'd miss but it means the world to me

shinobu has been keeping giyu's cigarette behaviour in check, while finding out on the truth of tanjiro and giyu's family.

apparently, giyu's sister tsutako and her husband owned an orphanage, and had been taking care of it ever since. tanjiro and nezuko were part of the orphans. shinobu heard that their parents died by murder, and him and nezuko was hiding inside their wooden closet until the burglars left.

shinobu teared up instantly, she could imagine them hiding in fear with tanjiro and nezuko covering their mouths, sweating and breathing unsteadily.

life was stable until her husband left her, with another woman. she soon fell ill and passed. just like that.

giyu grew a nicotine addiction when he stumbled upon a yakuza gang and they took him in. they were like a family to him. he took over after a few years the head passed.

certainly things really did got better, but shinobu started to wonder if things would really stay this way.

she starts to realize how much he started to smile and how much he starts to interact and talk to others. she's really happy for him, really she is, but a selfish part of her hurts.

she really just wanted to keep giyu for herself.

watching him talk to the colleagues in the office peacefully for the passing months made her realize the feelings that she had haboured, or re-discover the feelings that she already had.

she was sure giyu sees her as a friend or a therapist of some sort, not the way she looks at him longingly when he smiles.

                                      s

shinobu sighs as she closes the journal again. with her pale petite fingers, she traces it on the rough texture of the journal, staring at it longingly.

ever since the therapy session, she has been using giyu's own journal back then to keep track of his habits and behaviour, more or less.

she never shown giyu though. if he flips through the pages, he'll just see a bunch of scribbles and...sketches of him.

she sighs once again, this time lying on the book, looking out her window.

now what?

their undisclosed relationship has been going on and off and even in circles, shinobu doesnt even know what to do anymore. she's can't muster up the courage to tell him she feels that way towards him.