Cliff edge

Ship: Fundream

Fluff

A calming breeze ran past him as his feet dangled off the edge of the cliff. A smile was plastered on his face as the sunset brought a tear to his eye. The golden sand below him washed beneath the azure ocean and danced in the cool water. His day had been breathtaking. Breakfast in bed to start with, followed by a walk in the park, thirdly a fancy lunch date, then he won a Minecraft tournament, and a cliff top finale with ice-cream and his lover. The green hooded boy smiled sweetly at the fox boy as they both finished their frozen delights. Fundy went to get up to walk Dream home but didn't see the male next to him; he looked down to check if he was too early but stared in awe at one knee on the floor and a ring being held in his direction.

"Floris," Clay started, tears pricking at his eyes, "Will you make me the happiest SMP player?" the smile never left his lips as a rapid nod was drifted his way. The smile never left his lips as they connected with the other's. The smile never left his lips as he walked his fiancé home.

And the smile still hasn't left his lips as they sit on the porch, now in their late 80s. Dream never forgets that day, a memory, sure, but the ring would be there forever.