Miles (Eminem Love Story)

Marshall's POV

October 30,1995

I was sitting at a table with my friends when I saw this girl. She was beautiful. I'm probably not her type. She was dancing with one of her friends having a good time. I walked outside. Sitting on my car everything in my thoughts were floating around this girl and she walked out with the group, she looked over and smiled before saying something to her friends. She walked over to me. Does my breath stink. Maybe she'll like the cologne. She had a smirk on her face as she walked in front of me. "Hi, I'm Marissa. You must be Marshall. Or should I call you Eminem?" She said pulling my tape out her pocket. "Holy-" I started and then stopped. "Marshall's fine." I smiled. "I'm a fan." She said leaning against me. Oh god is this supposed to happen? "Really." I said pulling her closer. She giggled. "Yeah." As she said that the boys came out. "Hey, you and your new friend wanna come to the after party?" My friend Gary asked. I looked at her. "Let me go ask my friends." She said walking to them. "Yo Em she got some a badonkadonk you better cop that for I do." Deshaun said. She walked back over. "Can I get a ride?" She asked looking in my eyes. "Okay." We all managed to fit in the car. She sat next to me. I was listening to the guys in the back. "So how old are you?" I said trying to make small talk. "I'm 18. I was born on the 1st of this month." "Dang I'm 23." She busted out laughing. Hell is she laughing about. "Marshall, we are only as young as we feel." She said looking me in the eyes. "Em the road!" Rufus said. I swerved to the correct lane and she whispered into my ear. "If you are this wild on the road it must be the same in bed." I felt my palms sweat and she smiled in satisfaction. I laughed. "You're crazy." I said pulling up to the after party. She and I walked side-by-side. "I like you Marshall. You gotta big heart." She said balling our hands in a fist. I smiled looking at her. I kissed her. I feel her knees bend and a groan of pleasure. "We should get inside." She said turning around. We walked in and she walked to her friend and for the second time danced. "Marshall, fallin' for her isn't going to help you." "Help him with what?" Marissa asked. "Nothing." I said noticing the tone. She grabbed one of her girls whispered something and then the girl grabbed Deshaun walking to another room. She sat down next to me and her face was red.