9

Beware Chapter is VERY long! It's mostly James doing the talking 

Date: 12/24/15 

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Tonight's the ball can't wait to see the guy I'm cheating on James with..

Plus I get to show off my ring and rub it in there faces. 

At Lexi's party was my favorite but I edited it where she's falling into her own cake. 

I got alot hate about it "cuz they know the truth" 

Stupid Chloe 

LEXI'S P.O.V. 

Can't wait for this night to be over with. 

These heels are killing my feet!!!

Why is Chloe making me wear them plus a dress!!!

It's fucking torture but I will say that the dress is beautiful.

We pulled up to James mansion to see the same lady that I saw at the shop 

What the fuck! 

We walked inside and the person stole my heart

James 

He looks very sexy 

JAMES'S P.O.V. (here we go everyone....Beware very long!!!!) 

I couldn't stop looking at Lexi, she was gorgeous. 

That dress makes me want to do things to her, I keep looking at her to see that she was blushing. 

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see that Charlotte was furious. 

But I don't give a rats ass about what she thinks. 

The only person I really care and love is standing in front of me. 

Looking so beautiful! 

Tonight is her night to have her dreams come true. 

My Lexi 

I want you to have whatever your heart wants and I'll grant you it

Quietly without Kelly and Charlotte noticing I grabbed the ring, and got the police right behind them. 

I got on the stage and did my speech welcome and then got to the excitement part. 

"At the age of 4 and  5 years old I lost my true love till at the age 17 soon to be 18 and 18 years old I saw my love again but at the time I was in horrible abusive relationship. My girl Lexi Sander, she is here with us tonight." I said making everyone gasp had Brandon and Chloe bring her to me. 

I kept saying what needs to be said. 

"Over the past week I got information what really happened. Lexi is the long lost daughter to my employee Elizabeth Styles and her late husband Steve. Steve was actually Lexi's dad but Kelly murder him while Charlotte kidnapped Lexi while Elizabeth was downstairs talking to the police about Steve not hearing footsteps or a peek from Lexi. All  Kelly and Charlotte were trying to get was money and fame and took all the money from my parents but mostly mine bank account. Kelly and Charlotte didn't like that Chloe and Brandon were around Lexi scared that Brandon would tell Lexi everything about her past. Kelly and Charlotte were actually planning on killing Chloe and Brandon. If you all don't believe me, here are all the videos that I got but just me but what Elizabeth had a video camera the day of the kidnapping, from Lexi herself and Chloe and a guy who seen the murder of Steve happen right in front of him and that Kelly was behind the wheel. Let's not forget that night charlotte was behind the wheel texting and driving my best friend Yasmin in the passenger seat and I was in the back seat while Charlotte was driving. We were taking Yasmin to meet Scott who is actually here tonight. She had news to tell him that she was pregnant. Charlotte was on the phone and ran into a 16 year old girl, her brother and there mom and it turn out to be Lexi's cousins and aunt on her dad's side. They didn't make it and my best friend Yasmin didn't make it either and the baby had 1% chance of making it but didn't. Kelly made Charlotte blackmail me if I told anyone that she would tell everyone that I did it but that is lie. When all the helpers got there Charlotte did a hit and run act so she wouldn't get caught" I said to everyone by then the cops already handcuffed Kelly and Charlotte. Lexi and Elizabeth were hugging while crying. Scott came over to me with tears in his eyes while hugging me.