10

Date: 12/25/15 

Christmas Day 

Lexi's P.O.V.

 At first I thought I would find a fake boyfriend 

But after everything he saw the enemy true colors and broke up with her ass. 

He found better and now we are in engaged and it was all on Christmas Eve. 

Got my prince and have my family 

We are spending Christmas here at James's place, we gave Chloe and Brandon my old house. Gave Scott and is little daughter Jasmine the basement which is more of apartment. My mom (Elizabeth) and James's parents live next door to us. 

After everything James and his family got the money back that Charlotte has stolen and that Kelly and Charlotte are getting the death penalty for the things that happened. 

My brother Daniel, my mom, James, Brandon, Yasmine, Scott and David and Emma (James's parents) were in the living room waiting for me. 

"What took you so long!?" Chloe ask 

"We were about to open presents without you" Daniel and Yasmine said at the same together. 

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting but I have news" I said passing out the boxes 

"Are you pregnant?!" Chloe shouted out loud without looking at the box

I just stayed quiet making her jump and shout 

"Shut the front door!! Me to!! I'm pregnant " Chloe yelled making her and I jump on our feet hugging each other. 

Everyone came over hugging us expect for James, he just stood there shock. 

I went over to him, he wrapped his arms around me protective. 

"Baby could you repeat  for me?" he said with smile on his face

"Were pregnant with triplets" 

"Yes we are!" he said kissing me on the lips and I kissed him back 

"Wait did you say triplets?" James and the others said at the same time. 

"Yes I said triplets" 

James just smiles and puts his lips back on mine till there was mumbles 

"Great! We thought one Lexi was just enough but 3 of them. We are in dip poop now!" Daniel and Brandon said at the same time sarcastically getting playfully slap upside the head  from mom and Chloe. 

That's my Christmas Story 

But wait you didn't think it was over when there's more to come? 

Hurry go to the sequel to find out more and what we named our kids and the magical events.