[ 02 / 10 ]

"You are surrounding all my surroundingsTwisting the kaleidoscopeBehind both of my eyes"

Twisting the kaleidoscope
Behind both of my eyes"

"You are surrounding all my surroundingsTwisting the kaleidoscopeBehind both of my eyes"

today is a new day, a fresh start.

and it's also fresh start for banri.

it wasn't an overnight decision, really. it was something he thought out thoroughly.

he was going to change himself for the better.

no more reckless fights, or starting things up for fun. he wasn't going to be described as a good for nothing delinquent anymore.

banri took a wiff of the freshly brewed coffee at the new place he was visiting with his fellow leader, tsumugi.

tsumugi noticed that the younger male wasn't himself. these past few days, the latter has been feeling down.

for that reason, the winter troupes leader took it upon himself to show banri the café he discovered yesterday on his way home.

a new day with the same old occurrences.

banri went ahead to get his preferred coffee, the bitter one whilst skimming his eyes through the selection of sweets you'd normally find at cafés.

banri decided on a light serving of donuts. remembering to get another for his companion, his eyes landed on her.

her hair was a silky [hair color] color, matched with bright, sparkling [eye color] eyes. her tongue was slightly poking out of her mouth as her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration.

her fingers were wrapped around a pastel pink pen with a strawberry shortcake polymer clay charm at the end. she was scribbling words down on her matte, pastel pink spiral notebook while gripping her glass of vanilla milkshake.

as cliche and sappy as it sounds, banri's breath hitched in his throat, he felt like his heart was struck by cupid's arrow, like there were butterflies doing summersaults in his stomach. it felt like he was floating on cloud nine, like–

"banri, what's taking you so long?" banri heard a soft voice speak to him.

he turned apropos to the general direction of whoever it was, turns out it was tsumugi.

for a second, banri forgot everything. even his café companion who has trying his best to call out to him.

"i- tsumugu, do you know who she is?" banri uncharacteristically stuttered out in surprise.

banri believed love at first sight was nothing but bullshit. how could you see someone and just decide– then and there– that you love them?

however, banri couldn't deny that he was interested. he wanted to know this person, he wanted know her name, her hobbies,

he wanted to know more about her.

"ahahah.. why don't we go ask her?" tsumugi said with a small smile as he slightly shoved the younger male towards the girl's table.

"good luck!" tsumugi exclaimed as banri stumbled on his feet, only to face an amused pair of [eye color] eyes.