[ 07 / 10 ]

"That you were in my heart, you were in my headNow you're waking up here in my bed"

Now you're waking up here in my bed"

banri opened his eyes just in time to see the sun creeping in through the window and past the thick curtains of his and [name]'s bedroom

what was supposed to be a peaceful and quiet morning soon turned to the opposite directions as he heard footsteps outside of their room, near the door.

the door soon bursted open revealing two five years old, holding a tray with what looks to food they managed to get from the dining table; the tray consisted of mainly fruits they left in the fruit basket.

"mommy! daddy! up! up! up!" they chorused in greeting, effectivity stirring [name] awake from her sleep.

"we made breakfast!" seiji exclaimed as he shoved the tray of fruits towards banri and [name].

"told him fwuits awen't enough but he didn't listen." tsuki deadpanned as she crossed her arms on her chest.

the twins were now give years old, as much as banri wouldn't like to admit it, seiji was acting more and more like a certain purple-haired actor. maybe it was just their common sweet tooth but it still unnerved him. seiji had his mother's hair and eyes, yet he looks uncannily like banri himself.

tsuki had banri's eyes, besides that, she was the splitting image of her mother. on the contrary though, tsuki acted more serious, sometimes even acting out like how banri did when he was younger. though acting very mature, tsuki still had problems with the letter r and its pronunciation.

banri watched [name], who rubbed her eyes as she sat up, chuckle at the twin's antics. with a small sigh of contentedness, banri wrapped his arm around [name] bringing her closer to him.

[name] got the tray and placed it on her bedside table, opening her arms for the two kids. soon enough, banri himself finally joined in on the hug.

whilst sitting in bed, just the twins and their parents, seiji began to tell them about his first day at kindergarten. tsuki butted in on some parts, mainly defending her actions.

banri stifled a laugh as seiji retold the story of how tsuki punched a boy who tried to hug her without her consent.

banri found it amusing, even at the time he was called to the office for his daughter's actions.

with that, banri ruffled both of their hair's, also giving them a pat on the head on the process.

it was the perfect saturday morning and banri wouldn't exchange it for anything in this world.