epilogue

"You are my universe, I was your falling starThere were no others, and we knew right from the very startYou said you wanted love, the kind that made you realI gave you everything that anyone could ever feel"

There were no others, and we knew right from the very start
You said you wanted love, the kind that made you real
I gave you everything that anyone could ever feel"

"You are my universe, I was your falling starThere were no others, and we knew right from the very startYou said you wanted love, the kind that made you realI gave you everything that anyone could ever feel"

to describe banri as catatonic would be a disrespectful understatement.

after finding out about the truth, banri didn't have any motivation nor will to keep going.

the sun has risen, the birds were chirping but it wasn't a good morning for banri.

it has been weeks after what happened.

the truth not only broke his heart, it crushed him. like a vase thrown off of the table, never to be fixed again.

banri remembered their sympathetic looks as they told him the truth.

the truth.

it turns out after banri was beaten up by the jerk, he fell unconscious. he fell unconscious and into a short coma. after a while he woke up to the blaring sounds of police sirens.

that was the whole truth.

banri didn't want to believe it, it's simply not just possible. he fell in love, he married, he has a family, he was a loving father and a husband.

so why was he only 18-years old today?

he just can't accept the fact the everything was a dream, that none of it was real.

he just can't accept that [name] isn't real.

there's no way banri dreamt of a whole alternate life while on a coma. but for the cold, bitter truth, he did.

everything was a dream, a surreal realistic dream.

there are times where banri would see seiji and tsuki smiling back and waving at him in the corner of his eye.

the only person he never saw again was [name].

how unfair could life be? he was stripped off of his family, his children were only his hallucinations and [name], his lovely wife wouldn't even show up in these hallucinations of his.

banri even tried to sleep all day in hopes of her showing up in his dreams, he tried everything. he was desperate, oh so desperate, to see her again.

life sure is cruel.

how ironic it is. how ironic that he saw the world through rose-colored glasses before but now? he only sees the world in a monotonous vision. everything was either black, white or gray.

he could never find anything to color his world anymore, specially after what happened to him.

"banri?" tsumugi called out to him, trying to get his attention. however, banri wanted none of it. he didn't have enough motivation to even pretend that he was fine.

banri was just a shell of who he was.

tsumugi sighed as he dragged the taller male to the new café he found. maybe it would help his fellow leader, even by just a bit.

the bell by the door chimed as tsumugi opened the door for the both of them.

banri stopped dead in his tracks, finally showing an inch of expression on his face after a long time.

banri could recognize that silky [hair color] hair anywhere, he could recognize that eyes that stared back at him. he could recognize that figure even if she wasn't facing towards him.

"good afternoon! what can i get for you?" banri heard her speak, her sweet soft tone just the same as the one in his dream.

banri believed the world wasn't so cruel anymore. if this was another chance for him, then he'd be more than glad to relive everything again.

banri felt like he was seeing life through rose-colored glasses yet again, and that's because the one and only [name] [last name] was standing in front of him for real this time.