[ 10 / 10 ]

"It's three A

"It's three A.M. and the moonlight's testing me
If I can make it 'til dawn then it won't be hard to see
That I ain't happy
I ain't too happy"

 and the moonlight's testing meIf I can make it 'til dawn then it won't be hard to seeThat I ain't happyI ain't too happy"

banri felt nothing but pain. he saw nothing but the void. he heard nothing but noise that made his head ache even more.

where was the noise coming from? banri felt confused. weren't he at his home, laying in the living room together with [name]?

banri disregarded his curious thought as his adrenaline ran low, low enough to feel pain again.

he felt like he couldn't move, it felt like he broke all of his bones in his body.

truth be told, banri was terrified. everything was so strange yet familiar at the same time.

finally gathering up the courage, he doesn't know but he spoke whatever came first to his mind.

"damn it, my bones hurt." banri noted his voice was very hoarse, very dry.

the next thing banri heard were the blaring silence of the police cars, one by one his senses came back to him.

the hubbub of onlookers was finally noticed by banri. getting irritated by the second, he finally opened his eyes to see people crowding him.

what's happening? banri wanted to ask as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

other than the nosy onlookers, the first thing banri took note of was the night sky staring back at him, only then banri realized he was laying flat on his back, blood, bruised up and beaten up.

"what the fuck?" banri whispered to himself as he tried to stand up.

he needs to find where [name] is, right at this moment. he needs to be sure, he needs to know if she's safe.

soon enough, banri heard an ambulance in the distance, assuming it was there to pick him up and bring him to the hospital.

"where's [name]?" banri asked out loud, getting irritated when no one answered him.

not a minute later, he was being placed into a stretcher and shoved inside an ambulance.

then finally the moment realization sunk in.

he saw his reflection on the windows of the ambulance, his heart broke.

the person staring right back at him wasn't him, or at least wasn't what he believed was him.

it wasn't him, he refused to believe the person in the reflection is him.

instead of [name]'s husband, and the father of seiji and tsuki; staring right back at him is the 18-years old banri settsu, formerly known as hana high's famous delinquent, now an art student at veludo arts uni and autumn troupe's leader.