[ANNOUNCEMENT!]

hello ! it's been ages since I've actually written anything in here, but I have an important announcement !

as of recently, I have been slowly adding this fic to AO3. but that's not the best part ! I also have added an AO3-exclusive addition to the epilogue, where I explain what is mentioned in a previous chapter and the original version of the epilogue. it's a flashback, and I'm super proud of how it's written.

so, if you'd like to read a revised version of this book, head to Archive Of Our Own and just look up my username (it's paralyticdreamer) (I plan on adding the rest of the chapters Friday, October 23rd, so if you're reading this after that, they're already up!). I'm also going to be adding more 2doc-related things, such as edited versions of what's on Wattpad, as well as new stuff, and probably Art Block (you should totally read it!) when I'm done with it.

so yeah, this is the final update to this book. I do hope you decide to read the revised version at some point !

NOTE FROM 3.21.22:
Rhinestone Eyes has officially been fully revised and posted to AO3! my username is wonderwondertrip and I've put it (as well as an old oneshot) into a series! please go read it!!!