Chapter 6 : Unveiling of the Concealed Secret

The Next Morning,

Xiao Xingchen woke up and found himself in a large room. The room brightened with the sunshine outside. Red curtains were moving with the flow of the wind.

"So!! You are awake," Ni Min Ju said in a cunning tone.

Being still weak, he struggled to sit straight on the bed.

Xiao Xingchen was flabbergasted and asked, "What is all this?".

Ni Min Ju moved close to his face and said, "You are my concubine now."

Xiao Xingchen looked away in an irritated manner. He refused King and asked him to let him go.

King said arrogantly, "You can't go back and be rest assured nobody will come to take you away from me" and lashed out of the room, instructing the guards to keep a check and not to allow Xiao Xingchen to go out of the room.

"See you later!!" King grinned and left. Xiao Xingchen scuffed. Xiao Xingchen stood up and walked around to find a way to escape.

He tried to escape through the window but could not do so as the room was covered by a powerful aura that could only be passed by a spiritually healthy person.

Xiao Xingchen tried to cross the barrier, which resulted in him getting injured. His body was all scratched by the powerful aura.

Xiao Xingchen was helpless, and he was about to try again, but the door opened; servants came in, washed him, and dressed him in a red gown that the King had sent.

Xiao Xingchen now knew that he could do nothing but become a King's concubine. His face turned sad and, with a deep sigh, co-operated with the servants.

On the other side, Xue Yang found himself on the bed with Grandmaster sitting next to him.

He immediately asked about Xiao Xingchen and knowing that Xiao Xingchen was not around. He got up and said, "It is the King,Xiao Xingchen is with the King,
The King must have done it." Xue Yang was about to run out of the room, but the Grandmaster stopped him and said, "There's nothing you can do. King is powerful; he will kill us if we meddled into his affairs."

Xue Yang said with anger, "I will save Xiao Xingchen no matter what."

Zu Yiyuan stopped them from fighting and asked Xue Yang not to act impatiently as it may risk Xiao Xingchen's life.

Ji Li was playing outside and found a green locket that was on the ground. He picked it up and went straight to his mother.

"Mother! I found this," Ji Li said. Zu Yiyuan kept looking at the locket, the memories rushing all over her mind, and realized that this is the locket that Song Ji Yang (his son) used to wear.

She cried while hugging the locket, which she held in her fist.

"Who's locket is this?" Grandmaster asked. Xue Yang said, "It's Xiao Xingchen's locket; he always wears it." Yu Ziyan stopped Xue Yang in between, as noted in a sobbing.

"Xiao Xingchen is my son. His name is Song Ji Yang". Yu Ziyan kept crying.

Grandmaster asked, "Xiao Xingchen is your long lost son who was being taken by the previous king? But Why would he do so?"

Yu Ziyan said, "I don't know what did he wanted from my son."

Who's Song Ji Yang's father? asked Grandmaster looking forward to a reply.

Yu Ziyan suddenly remembered the face with red eyes and long teeth.

She told them the whole thing. After a profound thought, Grandmaster sighed and called the female servants and asked them to take care of Yu Ziyuan. They took Yu Ziyuan back to the room.

He said, "Song Ji Yang is the hybrid child."

Xue Yang asked curiously, "What is a hybrid?"

"Hybrid child is the child of a Human and Bloodsucking human(Vampire). They have a unique mark on their waist, which indicates that the person is the Hybrid. Bloodsucking humans resulted from a spiritual ritual carried out secretly under the Previous King's command for increasing the power of his army to conquer other clans. Still, things stabbed back when they were out of their hands and lost hold of them, and the King ordered to kill all of them so that they don't reach the town and hurt his people diverting other clan leader's attention on him. This secret is not known to everyone. Only people close to the King knew this secret.

A hybrid child's blood can kill a person whose spiritual power is weak. His Blood will only impact on an evil person, increasing the negative energy inside his body.

At the same time in the palace, Xiao Xingchen waited for King in his room. His face was all covered with the veil. Xiao Xingchen was broken from the inside.

Unable to run anywhere, and being a King's concubine was just unbearable for him. He self criticized for not being spiritually powerful; The door opened, and King latched the door behind him.

With every approaching footstep, Xiao Xingchen trembled with fear and uttered in a broken whisper, "Xue Yang, Please save me" with tears coursing through his cheeks; his face hidden behind the veil.

On the other side, Xue Yang said in full outrage, "I will kill that King if he touched Xiao Xingchen."

King lifted the veil. He leaned towards Xiao Xingchen, and suddenly, Xiao Xingchen stabbed the King with a small dagger not strong enough to kill, but he could escape.

King fell straight on the floor, holding his wound and, with his spiritual power, threw Xingchen to the other corner of the room.

He stood straight, called his servants, and told them to remove all his clothes.

Xingchen kept resisting, but all in vain. While they were removing his cloth King, saw a mark on his waist.

"What is that?" King saw the mark while the servants held Xiao Xingchen.

Suddenly King started laughing as if he found the treasure he was searching for years. The room filled with an evil laughter.

"Finally!! I found the hybrid child," King continues laughing.

He asked servants to leave them alone.

King grabbed his jaw while forcing him to look into the eye said, "You Know how much my father struggled to find you. Your father killed my father," and in anger, he threw Xiao Xingchen at the other corner of the room with his power.

Xiao Xingchen vomited blood as he was now at the peak of fainting. Xiao Xingchen, all perplexed, could not understand the things Ni Min Ju was uttering.

"You don't know what you are?" Ni Min Ju judged his facial expression.

He again grabbed Xiao Xingchen's jaw and told him everything that happened in the past.

The reason why King was looking for him. The reason why his mother had to leave him in the dark forest and the fight between the former King and Feng Jiyang, which resulted in their death. All was because of him.

He left the room in anger. Xiao Xingchen was startled to hear all this and cried aloud, cursing himself.