Chapter 1

"I don't understand".

"Understand what?" Princess Rapunzel asked the alchemist. She was just walking by, she couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Oh, Princess, hehe...its nothing" he replied nervously. "Is it to do with you and Cass?" she asked.

"Noooo, no of course not". Varian gave up. He nodded silently. Rapunzel closed the door for privacy. "I just don't know what happened between us" he said. "We used to be great friends, until Cass turned away, and we never talked since then" Varian seemed really uptight.

"Varian, maybe just go talk to her" the princess suggested.

He nodded. "Sure".

The next day Varian went to go search for Cass.

He looked everywhere. She wasn't around.

He was about to leave when he didn't think of searching the outskirts of Corona.

==============================

Cassandra was practicing fighting with her sword, not far from Old Corona.

"Hey, Cassie".
Cass smiled seeing Andrew. The alchemists eyes widened as he stayed in hiding. Ruddiger was with him.

He tried his best not to scream or say anything.

"I really missed you Cassie" Andrew said. "Me too" Cass replied hugging him.

Varian couldn't handle it. He just left silently. His chances with Cassie, blown away like sand...

==============================

Someone knocked on Cassandra's door. "Come in". Rapunzel came in. "Hey Raps". "Hi Cass" the princess's high energy was still present. "Soo how are you and Andrew doing?" she asked sitting beside Cass on her bed.

"OK" Cassandra continued sharpening her sword.

"Oh, so, would you like to hang out tomorrow?" Rapunzel asked. The dark haired girl looked at her friend. "Umm sure" she replied. "Great!" Raps hugged her tightly. She then rushed out of the room.

============================

"So how did it go with Varian, did you also convince him to come?".

"Yeah, again, great plan blonde".

"Aww thanks Eugene let's just hope everything goes according to plan".

𝑶𝒐𝒉𝒉𝒉
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅.
310 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.