Chapter 7

"So that's how she's gonna go. Well be ready Cassandra, Varian's our first target and you won't see it coming".

___________________________

"So...you guys talk it out?" Raps asked. They both nodded. "Who knew that being stuck in a cave made us come together" Cass said. They soon reached the castle, home.

They quickly ran into the throne room. "Andrew, where are my parents?" Rapunzel asked sternly. Andrew then grabbed Varian.

Andrew sat on the King's throne.

"How else is my plan supposed to work. Am I right, Cassie?" he highlighted Cassandra's name.

He saw the fear in her eyes.

"Cass? What is he talking about?" Raps turned to her best friend. Cass just stood there silently.

She walked up to Andrew.

He let go of Varian and he grabbed Cassandra's hand. "Told you she didn't love you" he laughed.

That was enough!

Cass quickly drew her sword. Rapunzel had her frying pan. They all circled him. "There's no place left to run." Cass pointed her weapon at him.

Andrew then smirked. "Fine, you got me" he put his hands up.

Raps and Cass exchanged glances.

__________________________

Cass locked the prison cell. "Ooh that felt good" she said. She had locked Andrew up in prison.

Just when she was about to leave Andrew said.

"Just you wait Cassandra. I'm not finished with you or Varian yet. When I escape, you'll meet your match" he hissed.

"Oh, well we'll take that chance" Cass said leaving.

__________________________

Andrew took out the keys. "I wouldn't be so sure about that... Cassie"..

A/N
I will make book 2 probably next week or the week after. Sorry this stories short. I kinda got a little lazy.
Have a nice day :3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 🎉