Chapter 2

𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑹𝒂𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒆𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓,𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆.

"I'm glad you came" Raps said. They were going over to their hang out spot.

"Yeah I had to take a small break from Andrew, I missed hanging out with you" Cass said.

They came to a clearing with a small cavern. The cool breeze brushed softly through their hair. It was soo nice and quiet.

"Blondie, hey!".

Well at least it was. "Fitzherbert?! What are you-" Cass saw Varian. "Ummm... I'm going back" Rapunzel grabbed her arm. "Please Cass, just this once...for me" she begged.

Cassandra rolled her eyes and gave in to Rapunzel's pleading.

They all stood there silently. Getting more awkward by the minute.

"So umm Cass and Varian, could you collect some berries down there" she pointed into the forest. Cass sighed. "Fine, come on Varian" Owl sat on her shoulder, and Rudddiger around Varian's shoulders.

Finally time alone with Cassie Varian thought as they made their way through the forest.

"Blondie, are they actually gonna collect berries?". She shook her head. "It was merely a trick to lure them both together, we'll come for them after a while, after they done talking it over".

Although Rapunzel's plan was going well, but the communication lacked. Cassandra and Varian weren't talking.

They came a small clearing. The boy walked a few steps ahead. Cassandra felt something weird. "Varian watch out!" she grabbed his arm but it was too late.

The two fell into a deep hole. The ground was clearly unstable or something.

Cass still a little hurt from the fall attempted to get out. "Cass it's not going to work" Varian said. He looked to his side still seeing Ruddiger. The raccoon seemed alright.

After a few failed attempts from Cass she moved onto plan B. "Owl, could you go alert Raps about this, and tell her to come save us" he nodded flying off.

Now to wait for help.

𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I looked over to the far end of our hole seeing a tunnel.

I came closer. It looked like a passageway.
I looked back at Cass. She showed signs of sadness.

"Cassie".
"Don't call me that".
"Cass, you OK?" I asked worriedly.
"Yes I'm fine"she stood up as if nothing happened.