• RELATIONSHIP MATTERS •

(PARENT/CHILD FEELINGS):-

❤️. Some parents' harm their children and may even make them think 'I would rather you did not give birth to me'.

Faced with such complaints, some parents reflect on themselves, while others push their faults on their children or others and consider themselves as right.

Are such people eligible to be parents?

I think in an age like this, they are not.

What qualities should you have as a parent?

First, before you decide to have children, you must ask yourself: Why should I have children?

If you have children just to follow the crowd, to compare with others, because others have children, so you must have them then, please let the child go!

If you have a child, for some purpose, such as to alleviate family conflicts and obtain financial benefits then, please let the child go!

If you have a child because you 'Like children',

Then you have the preliminary qualifications to be a parent.

The most important thing to be a qualified parent is that you love your child should come from the bottom of your heart.

Because children are very weak before they grow up, you need to pay a lot of time, energy, money, and intelligence to take care of them and protect them.

Your love for children is the source of all your efforts.

Without this source of motivation, it will be too hard to pay such efforts. You will lack patience and you will become increasingly irritable and distressed because of all the troubles your child brings. Raising a child will become your burden; being raised by you will become a child's misery.

To be a qualified parent, love is not enough. You should also be knowledgeable.

You need basic health knowledge to know how to reduce a child's risk of contracting an illness.

You need to have basic knowledge in psychology to understand how to help, guide, and protect your children.

If your child goes bad, becomes negative,becomes unhappy, as you continue to watch as he or she goes further and further on the wrong, dangerous, and dark road, but are helpless, even ignorant about it, then you are really not qualified to be parents.

In life, you will always encounter difficulties and bumps. Therefore, to be a qualified parent, you must have a strong mind.

You should at least do one thing: no matter what difficulties and adversities you are in, don't vent your anger, resentment, and temper at your child, because the child is more innocent and helpless than you..

••••••••••

( FEELINGS OF INDEPENDENT TEENAGER):-

• BEING ALONE TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT MYSELF, MY STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I LEARNED THE ART OF DECISION MAKING. WHAT WERE
GOOD DECISIONS AND WHAT WEREN'T , WERE STAMPED CLEAR AS DAY INTO MY
HEAD. SO CLEAR, IN FACT, THAT I SOMETIMES FELT LIKE TIE TRAGEDIES IN MY
LIFE WERE WASTED I COULD' VE TURNED INTO A GREAT REBEL."

THE DECISION I MADE HAD PROBABLY SAVED ME FROM A LIFE AS
AN INSUFFERABLE DEPRESSIVE TEENAGER WITH AN INCLINATION
TOWARDS ADDICTION DEVELOPMENT BUT MAKING GOOD DECISTONS
FOR MY HEART WAS ANOTHER MATTER ENTIRELY "

•••••••••••

(MOTHER-IN-LAW/DAUGHTER-IN-LAW RELATIONSHIP):-

"IN THE CONFLICT BETWEEN A MOTHER-IN-LAW
AND HER DAUGHTER-IN -LAW, YOU REALLY COULDN'T
SAY WHO WAS RIGHT AND WHO WAS WRONG.

"BEFORE MARRYING SOMEONE, YOU SHOULD FIRST SEE IF Y0U COULD GET ALONG
WITH YOUR FUTURE MOTHER-IN -LAW. THIS WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHECKING
THE OTHER PARTY'S FAMILY'S FINANCIAL SITUATION. IF YOU COULDN'T GET ALONG
WITH YOUR FUTURE MOTHER-IN -LAW, THEN YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER GETTING
MARRIED. OTHERWISE, YOU MIGHT END UP WASTING YOUR YOUTH."

••••••••••

(LOVE RELATIONS BETWEEN COUPLES):-

• YOU COULDN'T EXPECT A MAN TO ALWAYS BE
THINKING ABOUT YOU, MUCH LESS A MAN, WHOSE
ATTENTIONS WERE LARGELY OCCUPIED BY THE WORLD. "

• "IF A PAIR COUPLES STILL CARE ENOUGH TO BICKER, THEN THERE'S STILL
HOPE FOR THEM TO RECONCILE. IF A DAY COMES WHEN THEY
BOTH HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY TO ONE ANOTHER, THEN IT
WOULD BE TIME FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO END".

• "WHAT WAS THAT SAYING ? .A MARRIED COUPLE COULD
ONLY STAY TOGETHER WHEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING
WELL. THEY WOULD FLY APART LIKE BIRDS IN A FOREST THAT
WERE STARTLED BY A NOISE WHEN FACED WITH A DISASTER."SO WHEN CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER MAKE SURE HE/SHE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN CRISIS."

• "WHEN A MAN WAS VERY GENTLE AND THOUGHTFUL TOWARDS A
WOMAN, IT WAS VERY EASY FOR A WOMAN TO DEVELOP FEELINGS
WHEN A WOMAN WAS VERY CONSIDERATE TOWARDS A MAN AND EVEN
WANT TO TAKE CARE OF HIS MOTHER, WASN'T IT EVEN MORE LIKELY
FOR THE MAN TO FEEL TOUCHED BY THE WOMAN'S ACTIONS?"