HOW CAN I BE CLOSER?

BTS was everywhere. Their popularity had skyrocketed. They finished their last concert of WINGS Tour today. Everyone was emotional as they had to bid goodbye to ARMY for said time.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We finished our concert today. All of us are a little bit emotional but we will be fine. The whole concert, I had only one thing, in other words, a person in my mind Jimin. What changed between us? He wasn't like this. He loved me even I didn't liked it, he still didn't go away. What happened that he became like this? We were fine and then suddenly he changed. What made him change? Why he changed?

I see him everyday with V hyung, smiling, laughing and enjoying. But not with me Why? Did I do something wrong? Our conversation keeps repeating in my mind.

EARLIER IN DAY

JK: Hyung!

JIMIN: Hmm

JK: Can we talk alone?

JIMIN: Yeah. What happened?

JK: I don't know if you noticed or not but it is bothering me.

JIMIN: What? Is everything okay?

JK: A-Are you mad at me?

JIMIN: Why would I be mad? What this is all about?

JK: You don't talk with me like before. You are different. You are not like how we were before.

JIMIN: Ah Really. No one stays the same. Everyone grows. Look at you, the cute & shy boy is so confident now.(poking his cheek)

JK: It's not about these things. It's about us. We were never like this. You used to be all over me and then you just stopped. Why?

JIMIN: (clutching the jacket) Just because we are not same it doesn't change anything. You are still my dongsaeng.

JK: That's it. Is that all I am to you?

JIMIN: What this is all about? Did something happened Jungkook-ah

JK: Jungkook-ah!! Really (looking down)

JIMIN: Huh?

JK: You used to call me jungkookie or kookie. But now you don't.

JIMIN: Please why is he like this? Why suddenly? Don't open my old wounds. Because you are not a baby anymore. You have grown.

JK: You call V hyung with nickname but you don't call me Why? We both are same.

JIMIN: Don't compare him with yourself (snapping). No Jungkook, he is not like you, he can't be you and you can't be him.

JK: '-'

JIMIN: Just go rest, there is nothing like this. Everything is okay. You are stressing without any reason.

JK: Hmmm

FLASHBACK ENDS

JK: (teary eyed) Just like that he walked away without answering anything. Did you really not noticed that how far we drifted apart? Did you really not noticed that I am trying to get your attention?

Because he himself stayed away from you.

I looked at the voice and wiped my tears.

JK: V hyung!

FLASHBACK (AN HOUR BEFORE IN JIMIN & TAE'S ROOM)

JIMIN: I don't get why is he doing this.

V: Jiminie calm down.

JIMIN: Why does he have to remind me all of that? I spent years to supress that pain and he just comes and says I am going away. Isn't this what he wanted then why is he like? I noticed, I noticed everything, his clinginess, his hugs, his praises everything but I'm not going to give myself hope. I am not going back to that path of pain again.

V: No one is forcing you. He must have realized the distance.

JIMIN: Seriously 2 years later. And he had the audacity to compare himself with you.

V: huh?

JIMIN: I am done taetae. I don't want that thing to happen again.

V: Relax. You are worrying without any reason. Everything will be fine. Go to sleep.

JIMIN: Where are you going?

V: Jin hyung called me.

JIMIN: You two okay. I mean did he said anything.

V: Jiminie Let it be.

JIMIN: How could you be so patient about love TaeTae.

V: I don't know. Because I see hope. Go to sleep you need it (kissing on forehead)

Taehyung exited the room but instead of going to garden to meet Jin, he went toward Jungkook's room.

END OF FLASHBACK

V: Jungkook-ah!! I never thought we will ever have this conversation but it's about time we have one.