Not invincible

⚠️WARNING ANGST! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGST.⚠️
A marijon. I got an ask to make an angst fic for the prompt
"Thank you for everything." "Please don't cry."
You can give me prompts, ships or ideas too. Just comment on the ch-1 of this book. 💙
--------------------------------------------------
The shallow intakes of breath could be heard clearly in the quiet room. With every passing second, the breath got shallower and shallower. The wheezing sound was the only implication that life is still present in the cold dead room.

The sobbing and wheezing got louder and louder.

"Noooo." Came a whisper.

The wheezing turned into coughing.

"Please don't..." The voice of the petite girl broke before she could finish.

The coughing seized as the person struggled to say something.

"I *cough* I love y*cough* you." The light of his eyes long gone, was now replaced with darkness, as dark as the sky those days.

The girl covered her mouth with her hands, gasping as blood came out from his mouth.

"I love *hiccup* you too *hiccup* I will love you forever. Please...." She never finished her sentence.

The air was filled with green-colored rocks, even though not visible to the naked eye, seemed to sparkle in joy as they pulled the life out of the boy, slowly and painfully.

"Thank you *cough* *cough*-" more blood came out of his mouth. "For everyth..-" he inhaled a deep breath which caused his lungs to burn, as the rock did its work. "Everything.." The whisper melted into the air, and the blue eyes that were once filled with joy, now laid lifeless in mere seconds.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" The girl screamed with all her might, shaking the corpse of her love as if the boy would wake up and smile at her, the smile that could brighten the whole room.

The shaking and punching got weaker and weaker until she let go of him, sobbing so loud that the echo was ear piercing. She broke down, hugging him tightly.

The boy tried to hug her but fazed through, he was forced to watch her crying over his now dead body. The boy whispered, "I'm here, I'm here Marinette, please don't cry."

But she couldn't hear him. She cried harder and harder, she screamed, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INVINCIBLE!" again and again and again.....

"JOOOOONNNNNN!!!"

--------------------------------------------------
Questions? In the comments.