Call me daddy

In another super boring gala...

Tony (glaring): Bruce...
Bruce (glaring): Tony...
Peter: Mister Stark! Meet my new friend Marinette!
Marinette: Mister Wayne.... Is it okay if Igowithpeter?
Bruce: you too.
Tony: yes me too.

❤️.............................idea.........................❤️
So Tony and Bruce both adopt at the same time. For Bruce it's Marinette, while for Tony it's Peter.

Marinette gets a very cold welcome from Damian, Dick is at Bludeven, Jason is at war with Bruce and Tim rarely comes home. So she feels very lonely at home. She thinks that she's just a burden, and Bruce has taken her in just as a charity case (insert a tragic backstory). So the whole house is broken.

For Peter, he has fun, he has many uncles and aunts. The coolest person has adopted him. He feels amazing.

There is a problem both Bruce and Tony have in common. Marinette calls Bruce "Mister Wayne" and Peter calls Tony "Mister Stark".

They meet at a gala or something and are rivals absolutely. So at a gala, they are like glaring at each other when both Marinette and Peter come and say "Mister Stark, meet my new friend." "Mister Wayne, this is Peter......"

They both look at each other.

"You too?" And Bruce pinches the Bridge of his nose and Tony pours some champagne.

Then Marinette slowly brings the family together and bla bla bla bla bla, then one day, Peter practices to call Tony"dad" and Marinette practices to call Bruce "Dadda."

They both hold each other's hand and call them together. "DAD" "DADDA"

-----------------------------------------------------------
So this will be full of fluff and comfort with some angst on batfamily's part.