Beach meeting (Jasonette)

This is the part one Jasonette.
--------------------------------------------------
Jason was bored. Hella bored. Why? Dick convinced Bruce for a family outing. Where did they go? To the beach. Dick looks excited, why wouldn't he? He is probably looking for some new girl to flirt with. He huffed.

Damian was scowling as usual. Tim was doing his work on his phone. Someone shouted very loud which caught their attention, "Dupain-Cheng, carry your lazy ass here and play with these simpletons. I refuse to bear them alone."

All of them turned towards a blonde shouting at a midnight blue-haired girl who was casually coming towards her.

"I'm coming Chloe, now could you please stop shouting like I'm on the other side of the world?"

The blonde- Chloe, huffed.

The demon brat had to open his mouth right there, "Look how these imbeciles are shouting, I bet I could play better than them as a toddler."

Jason raised an eyebrow. All of them went a little closer to see their match. On one side there was a blonde boy, a boy whose black hair had blue tips, and a boy with a cap? Who wears a cap at the beach. On the other side, a girl he can't see the face of but had blue hair pulled out in pigtails was standing with a girl with brown-red hair and glasses, and the blonde who was shouting earlier. It looked like girls vs boys match.

A redhead boy whistles from the side and they started playing. The whole bat family was watching in awe. The ball must not be visible to a normal person. The bat-family was not exactly normal but they still had to whip their head around so fast, that Jason rubbed his neck after a few minutes.

When they were done, the blonde girl turned to them and said, "How was staring at us?"

The blue-haired girl laughed, "Chloe, be nice!" Then she turned to them.

She just huffed again, "Play against us."

The bat family looked at the blonde like seeing if she was serious. Jason smirked, this is going to be fun.

The bat-clan was on one side while the miraculous team as they were calling themselves were on the other side. The match was hard. Both of the teams refused to give up. Damian had the disadvantage of being a kid. But they had the advantage of having more players on their side. They couldn't use all the skills they had to avoid suspicion but Jason could because he isn't living the rich boy's life anymore so he was the leader of their team.

They were equal on both sides. They decided the team who scored the next point will win. Marinette jumped in the air and attempted to score but before she could do so Jason had a brilliant idea. He winked at her with a flirty smirk which caused her to lose balance in the air and the ball hit the side of the miraculous team. They won.

Then they grouped near the net. Her male friends were glaring at him like he has committed some major crime.

"You chea-mphhh" The blonde boy Adrien was shut by the girl with glasses as Marinette came forward.

"Can we do something else for you gentlemen?" She looked at him.

"Yes," his mouth automatically blurted out. All of his family stared at him like he was crazy.

She stared at him for what felt like an eternity before she winked at him and turned to his family, "How do you feel about getting lunch together?" From her tone, it was obvious that she was talking to him.

All of them looked at Jason who had an easy grin on his face which failed to hide his flushed face. It wasn't his fault that she is so hot! And she is wearing a bikini! Well so is all the other girls but still!

Bruce smiled mischievously at him, "We will love to."

Two hours later they found themselves sitting in a restaurant with the group of youngsters.

Jason slowly walked to the balcony to see the stars. He, of course, noticed the presence beside him. They both sneaked to the parking space where she passed him a helmet as she sat on a red bike. "I'm driving."

He chuckled and moved closer to her face but she didn't back up, "Do I get a choice?"

"No."

"Then let's go." They both went away to an unknown destination ignoring the knowing stares of their friends and family.

--------------------------------------------------
It got longer than I expected it to be so I split it into two parts.