Beach Meeting (Timinette)

Part two for beach meeting.
--------------------------------------------------
It was a fairly normal day for Tim. Well as normal as it can get when surprisingly his eldest brother grabs all of them to go to the beach. He has so much work to do and Dick threatened to ruin all his work if he doesn't come with him.

It is probably a "sibling bonding" trip. There were many people there. If it were up to Bruce he would have just bought the beach for a day. But no. So here he was sitting next to his siblings. They were sitting the nearest to the volleyball nets because..... Even he doesn't know why.

He looks at his phone but he had the feeling so he looks up just in time to see a tiny girl catch the ball just a few inches away from his face. But due to her speed and the momentum she ended up in his lap. He let out a low 'oof'.

She started at him. She had black hair that shone blue in the light, pale skin, her frame was very small, she was wearing a red bikini with black spots which reminded him of a ladybug and he could see that she had some freckles on her face because of how close she wasssss......... WAIT! Why was she so close and why is he leaning forward and she couldn't register anything anymore as he felt soft lips brush against his. They both closed their eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of each other's lips. He touched his lips with his tongue which caused her to squeak. He roamed his tongue in her mouth as she did the same. All he could feel was her tongue and her arms that were wrapped around his neck but- he was brought out of his daze by the sound of camera.

He pulled back which brought her out of her daze. She got off him as fast as she could. Both of their faces we're inhumanly red. They looked to see a group of their age and his family staring at them with their jaws on the ground.

He kissed a girl he never met without her permission in a public place in front of his family. He wanted to hide far away from everything. Why did he agree with Dick in the first place!

They ended up having lunch with them and he got to know that her name was Marinette. They both sat there embarrassed as her friends and his family laughed at them. She slid her number in his hand when no one was watching them. He smiled at her shyly as they made an exit.

He has a mission now "Mission future Mrs. Drake Wayne".
--------------------------------------------------
Lol. I hope this made up for the angst I made you read .
Jasmehraj