🎃🍁🍂Halloween/Fall Season - All🎃🍁🍂

I can imagine this Holiday/Season would probably be the Volturi's favorite one. So heres how I see it going down.....

..............................................................

♤ All of them would want to dress up with their mates, and go to night festivals.

♤ If their mate is human, well lots of pumpkin spice coffees, apple cider, tea, and pecan pie throughout their days. Red Rose's also!

♤ Aro would do a lot of wardrobe shopping with you fir this season. He'd make sure you had outfits that went well with the theme of the time. You enjoyed it too, because you are a fashion Queen. When it comes to costumes, I can see you dressing up as Jack and Sally. 🙃

♤ Caius would do a painting of his mate in some fall leaves, surrounded by a beautiful scenery. I could see the both of you dressing up as Beauty and the beast, no doubt about it ! He'd want to make everyday wonderful, even taking you to apple orchards, and

♤ Demetri's vacation usually falls in around this season, so he'd take you to Salem for Halloween, and you'd visit all the creepy haunted houses, the witch cemetery, and everyday while you are there. He'd treat you to some coffee from your preferred place.

♤ Jane absolutely loves this Holiday, not only can she scare people, but she can go out in public during the day and no one would believe she was a real Vampire. They'd believe it was just a costume. Being her mate, she'd want to take you to pumpkin patches and take all sorts of pictures of you.
-Lowley I can see them all doing this😏

♤ Okay, now Felix would definitely dress up as Frankenstein and you his bride. It would be perfect. All though everyone would get tired of you screaming, "HE'S ALIVE!" He'd take you to Halloween parties and show you off. One year, you both actually won the costume contest at one of the parties. You'd have picnic in fields surrounded by multi colored leaves, and he'd just love the view of you in front of him.

♤ Alec, this boy would be a sucker for cute couple costumes. Nothing scary or creepy, but something cute. So you'd definitely be Mickey Mouse and Minni. Lots of cuddling through this chilly season, although he is cold himself, he'd still love to cuddle with you while you have a cup of hot coco. Being a top guard he wont have much time with you, so instead of going out anywhere. You'd both stay in watching Hallmark movies😍

♤ Marcus. Short and simple. He'd love to sit near a fire place and read to you. He'd tell you stories of all the different ways he celebrated the beginning of Fall throughout his life here in Italy. You'd most definitely have a cup of coffee(or whatever hot beverage you perfer) and just look at him in awe as he spoke. You'd be in sweaters and cuddled up next to him.
For costumes, I can see the two of you dressing up as Romeo and Juliet.