🌌🚀👨‍🚀Among Us 🌌🚀👨‍🚀

Okay, now let's go down the possible outcomes of getting the guards(main four) hooked on this game

.......................................................................

* It all started with you and your mate (which ever Guard you want.) The both of you had nothing to do, so you decided to see what all the fuss was about.

* You begin to play so much that the other three starts to notice and want in on the fun. So they buy phones, download the game and join you two.

* This is when all trust is lost between the four. Even between Jane and Alec.

  - "Brother, are you the imposter?"

    "No, I'm not! Stop always asking me. You sound pretty sus over there Jane."

* You best believe that even on guard duty, these four vamps will have their phones out playing.

    - "Children, what are you doing?" Aro would ask. Only to be met with silence, and a finger up indicating he needed to wait. Finally one of the guards would look Aro straight in the eyes and say, "Trying to figure out who the imposter is. Right now black (felix) is sounding pretty sus." Demetri says, looking over at Felix. The kings are so confused, and scared that they have no idea what to do.

* Don't, I repeat, dont kill Jane ! She will be so angry and use her gift on you.

* As soon as the game starts, everybody is holding their phones to their chest. Eyeing one another, looking for any clue in each others face that would give them up.
   - "Ouuu Alec's music is different ! He's the imp!" Jane yells, pointing.

    "The music is the same for everyone, chill Jane." You tell her, causing her to look at you suspiciously. You can't catch a break with her.

* If you're human. These four will keep you up all night playing.

* Eventually Aro gives the game a try, and uses his role in the Coven to get you to expose yourself. Don't team up and vote him out, he'll put you on clean up duty.

* Once this game bores you all, you'll find something different to obsess over. 😂❤

............................Bonus...............................

Bonus

Felix sending you random memes at night when you finally decide to go to bed

Felix sending you random memes at night when you finally decide to go to bed. ^^