Chapter 1

I went into Skype, wanting to Skype my -hopefully- soon to be fiancé. I had red roses all over my hotel room, and I had my laptop up on my desk, just waiting to Skype Isabella.

I went up to the laptop and typed in her code. 15897. I went down on one knee, with the shiny ring on my hand.

"Hello?" I saw a girl who definitely was not Isabella. She had the side of her head shaved, but in an attractive way, not just half her hair gone. At the bottom of her hair it was purple, with black on top. She had a shiny black lip ring, and hazel eyes that looked confusing.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I was trying to Skype my girlfriend, I must have typed in the wrong number." I apologized.

"Oh, that's fine, you have a pretty nice setup." She said smiling, revealing slightly crooked white teeth.

"Yeah. I hope she'll like it. I'm Thomas by the way." I smiled back at her.

"I'm sure she will. I know who you are, I was a big Nanny McPhee fan when I was younger." She smiled again. There was something about her smile that was... Different.

"So, girl I almost proposed to, what's your name?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to wonder. If destiny puts it that way, we'll meet again. If that happens, I'll tell you my name." She said with a playful smile on her face.

"Fine then. I hope I meet you again. Girl I don't know the name of." She smirked at the last bit of my sentence.

"Well then, go get a fiancé, by the way, I personally think she'll say yes, I would." Then she blinked of the screen. I could still see her smirk in my head.

I went into Skype and typed in her correct number 15892. I waited, down on one knee, when she answered the call, I saw her. My beautiful Isabella Melling.

Her hands went to her face and I saw tears going into her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes!" She said her voice cracking.

She started rambling on with wedding plans, I didn't really care to much, whatever made her happy. But still, I can't help but wonder who that girl is.

Hey guys! Hope you all love it! I really like Thomas, he's amazing! Up above is what Skype girls hair is like! Hope you all enjoy! If I seem mean with _alltimegeek s comment, she's my BFF in real life, so, yeah. Feel free to comment! :-)