AUTHOR'S NOTES

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs,
places, events, and incidents
are either the product of the author's
imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to an actual person,
living or dead or actual events
is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME◀

This story is unedited, so you should expect Typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling, and whatever errors.
Hope you understand.

If there's any criticism and judgments, free to DM me.

***
I almost threw this account and this specific story since I have another writing community with a growing audience but today, I have decided to continue this simple story that I started during the pandemic.

***

WARNING: The entire novel will contain strong language and sensitive topics.

Reader's discretion is highly advised. The author intends to execute his own opinion and imagination to create a story and not to offend. Proceed only if you are comfortable with sensitive and strong themes.

***

REMINDER:

The writing style of this novel is intended to be simple esp on chapters 1-10. The story may be cringe because of the simplicity of the scenes considering the age of the characters but as the story progresses, the writing style is subject to change to match the ages of the characters. So, as early as now, if you don't want cringe stuff, find a different story. If you are the type of reader who wants perfect scenes and characters you cannot find that here as I love creating flawed characters and events.

***

To love is to risk
As brave wolf cries at the peak
He fled while I crept

-A haiku by  fallmarl

read patiently•