King of anything

So this is a song that I like and wanted to try something. This is a ship that while weird I'm interested in, julikanette. I know I know but I want to do one with this ship ok.

The class was finally having a reunion. The class hadn't seen Julika and Marinette in a while as Mari, julika, and Chloe moved to a different school. They all of course thought it was Because they were jealous of Lila. It was really because for some reason they were the only people to see that Lila was lying. No one had realized how close Marinette and Julika were and had no idea Chloe apologized and they had become friends. Mari has become a famous singer, she did still design a bit too. Julika being her muse and model, julika while being a model also created a beauty brand baised on keeping girls natural beauty. She then titled the brand reflectora based on her akuma form to remind her that beauty is everywhere. Chloe married kagami as they had been dating for a while after they moved schools and found that it was kagamis school. Julika was against her girlfriend to go to the reunion but as soon as mari said revenge she was all in.

Time skip to party

The famous nette was performing at the reunion which non of them knew as Marinette. A few people had left the class after finding out Lila was lying like nino, and Alex. Lila was talking to the class about how she is besties with nette, not knowing she was performing. The lights started flashing and the music started mari sat on the stage and started to sing. The class pailed.

"Keep drinking coffee, stare me down across the table
While I look outside
So many things I'd say if only I were able
But I just keep quiet and count the cars that pass by
You've got opinions, man
We're all entitled to 'em, but I never asked
So let me thank you for your time,
And try not to waste anymore of mine
And get out of here fast
I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
You sound so innocent, all full of good intent
Swear you know best
But you expect me to jump up on board with you
And ride off into your delusional sunset
I'm not the one who's lost with no direction
But you'll never see
You're so busy making masks with my name on them in all caps
You got the talking down, just not the listening
And who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
All my life I've tried to make everybody happy
While I just hurt and hide
Waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?
Let me hold your crown, babe"

And before the class could apologize mari and her group had left.
"Haaaa there faces were priceless!" Chloe said after they had left.
"I know right my little bee."kagami replyed.
"They better not even think about trying to touch "mon ange" or they will never recover." Julika threatened.
"Oh stop being so dark "mon belle pappion" mari told her girlfriend.
"Hey mari where are we going." Julika asked.
"You'll see Jules" kagami and Chloe shared and exitied look. They arrived in a beautiful garden with a flower arch. Mari pulled Julika to the center and kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful black purple and white ring. "I love you Jules and I want to be with you forever no matter what so, will you marry me?" Julika jumped on mari saying yes a ton. They shared a kiss and walked to the love lock bridge, clicked a lock into the brick and tossed the key. Both couples got andres ice cream and Andre congratulated them. They walked home happy. While the class realized how wrong they were and crumbled.

Ok really hope you liked it I'm trying to update better but suggestions are the best because it help with my process of writing otherwise it can take a while to right a story so feel free to leave any ideas. Even just a ship, or a salt, or song would help thanks. Have a wonderful day.