Characters

I don't own Paw Patrol. All characters belong to Nickelodeon Jr. I'm just making the story.

Chase: He's a German Shepherd pup, he's the police pup, he likes petting and he's afraid of the dentist. He had a crush on Skye but then on Everest. His best friend is Marshall.

Skye: She's a cockapoo pup, she's the aviation pup, she loves rabbits and she's afraid of eagles. She doesn't have a crush. Her best friends are Zuma and Everest.

Marshall: He is a Dalmatian pup, he is the firefighter pup, he is clumsy and he is afraid of heights. He has a crush on Everest. His best friend is Chase.

Rocky: He is the recycling pup, he likes to recycle and is afraid of water (he doesn't like to get wet). His best friend is Zuma.

Zuma: He is a labrador pup, he is the pup for sea rescues, he loves the sea. His best friends are Rocky and Skye.

Rubble: He's a bulldog pup and a construction pup, he likes bubble baths and is afraid of spiders. He has a crush on Sweetie.

Everest: She is a husky and the snow rescue pup, she loves snow and liver treats. She has a crush on Chase. Her best friend is Skye.

Ryder: He is the owner of all the pups except Everest. His favorite pup is Chase. He is the head of the Paw Patrol.

Jake: He's the owner of Everest.

Mayor Goodway: She is the mayor of Adventure Bay. She has a domestic chicken (stupid according to the pups).

Mr.Porter: He has a restaurant and he's a cook.

Alex: He's Mr. Porter's grandson (annoying according to the pups).

Mayor Humdinger: He is the mayor of Foggy Bottom and he cheats at each competition. He hates Mayor Goodway. He has 6 kittens which are the same as the Paw Patrol but in a cat version.