Time to Shine!

The battle was to be held at the Shining Stars dome. (Good that we don't have to go to Spain). Sun Bat United marches in with Wakiya Murasaki as their leader.

Wakiya: Well, well, well! Just look who do we have here?! Zac the Sunrise, oops, I shall call Zac the Sunset! So, have you come to ruin your prestige out here?

Akira: Just behold what you say, Zac will come and give you the rightful answer!

Wakiya: He will come? So he hasn't come yet? Got scared?

Akira: You freak!

       Then suddenly......

Me: Spotlight! (I appear before the crowd) So have I been waiting you guys? Sorry for that, but you'll enjoy a taste of the Zeutron burn very soon.

Wakiya: Forget it! You'll never be able to beat me and my team!

Me: It's nice to dream, huh? But not in here.

Hanami: And here we have both the teams glaring sparks at each other

     C'mon, it's a bey battle and so Hanami has to be there. To be honest, at times he really annoys me. But, can't help it.

Hanami: It'll be a 3 point friendly match. The first opponents please come up to the stadium.

     And it was Akira vs Ataru.
Both the beys are launched onto the stadium when suddenly....

Referee: Atlas Anubion gets 2 points with a burst finish.

Hanami: My, my, it just took a few seconds for the battle and we have Shining Stars taken the lead!

Wakiya: Huh, that was just the trailer, now wait and watch the entire picture.

    Second Battle Wakiya went neck and neck with Orochi, with Sun Bat United wining with a ring-out finish.

Hanami: And there the scores have come back with equal points for both teams.

Me: Don't worry (I say to Orochi), now it's showtime.

    Finally I appear into the spotlight.

Wakiya: So you have come to lose now?

Me: Ha-ha-ha-ha! Behold and take a watch.

Wakiya: No point! Tempest Wyvworn is the strongest Bey in the world!

Me: (I toss up my bey) No one can stand against the sun!

      We take our positions at the stadium.

Both: 3, 2, 1. Let it rip!

Hanami; Both beys are launched onto the stadium and Zeutron takes the centre.

Me: The sun is always at the centre!

Wakiya: Now Wyvworn, Shield Crash!

     But Shield Crash had no effect. (Why? 'Cause it's none other than Zeutron!)
After continuous attacks Zeutron's metal balls get activated and boom!

Hanami: Unbelievable! It's a burst finish. With this, Shining Stars get one more point.

 With this, Shining Stars get one more point

Wakiya: No way! Wyvworn!

Me: No one advances towards the sun, or else you'll be sun burnt.

    Next I decided to send in Orochi again.

Hanami: Battle 3 we have up here with Django Del Toro vs Orochi Ginba.

      It was a pretty long watch, but nevertheless, Orochi secured 1 point (at least).
Even though the second round was won by Django, Orochi used his signature move in the third round (and well ya' know what must have happened)......

Orochi: Odax, Last beat!

Hanami: And there Quad Qetziko bursts in air! Shining Stars win this match by 3 points to 1.

Me: Thank you my fans... Will never Disappoint you!

Wakiya: Zac, I will surely beat you!

Me: Thanks for your wishes!

     Wakiya's team walk out with loss on their face. When we went into our campus, though everyone rejoiced, I thought 'bout something, Twinkle toes will soon get this news......