World League! Let's do this!

Clio: You guys really nailed it!

Ukyo: Yeah, they've learned their lesson, I suppose.

Akira: If they haven't then we'll take them on one more time.

Orochi: 'Kay now don't be so over-excited.

Akira: Can't help it, you know.

While everyone else was fantasizing 'bout the friendly match, I was worried regarding the upcoming events.
And there, people get to know of it without the need of telling them (I seriously don't know how). Guess who?

Naoki: You seem to be worried, Zac, I mean Captain Zac.

Me: It's okay, leave it for now. And if you can see that I'm worried, then what is the point of asking?

Akira: Hey don't get mad at him, He just tried to help you.

Naoki: And I'm still trying to do so, With my all new invention.

Me: What is it?

Well, even though he's a science freak, his inventions and calculations are really worth praising.

Naoki: It's still under progress and analysation.

Ukyo: And why are you worried?

Me: We have the World league coming up.

Clio: That's supposed to be good, I guess.

Me: Yeah, but....

Akira: But what?

Me: We need practice.

Akira: Oh please! We're not fools out here. That's the lamest joke I've ever heard!

Me: I'm serious.....

Ukyo: Yeah okay, we are practising, aren't we?

Me: I dont mean this kind of practice.

Clio: Then?

Me: Special Practice.

Naoki: SPEACIAL PRACTICE?

Me: Traid, has the parcel arrived?

Traid: Yes.

I take them to show two new bey stadiums.

Me: The left one is the Infinity Stadium, where you have to move, rather burst that centrally located bey. And the right one is the Biting stadium, with hinges which have spikes that'll close whenever your bey hits it.

 And the right one is the Biting stadium, with hinges which have spikes that'll close whenever your bey hits it

Akira: Woahh, that's scary enough, the right one.

Clio: I'll take on it, Biting stadium.

While I showed them how to practice on the Biting Stadium, Naoki researched 'bout the Infinity stadium, as how he'll burst the bey. Well, that suits him, no wonder he's a science freak.