A New Chapter Begins!

Akira : Wow, just look at those clouds! They seem to come up right here. And those birds soaring high above. Hey can I open the window? I want to touch those balls of cotton clouds.

Me : N - No way! That's what they are meant for, just to have a look outside, not to open.

Akira : That's sad, or can I do bungee jumping?

Me : Forget it!

The fact that Akira drives me crazy sometimes is not new to me, but the different aspects in which he startles me, makes me speechless.

~We take off at Australia~

Akira : Woo-hoo! The heat is so warm, the sky is so blue, the weather is so pleasant. (I don't know what I'm saying).

Me : Akira, we're at the airport!

Akira : And that's why I'm super excited!

Me : (sighs)

Instead of joining any team, I decided to make my own team of bladers. And so, after reaching my bunglow, I sat down to make plans to recruit new bladers and a bey trainer.

Akira : So what are you gonna keep your team's name? Superstars?

Me : Nah, that's my old team.

Akira : Then what about Knight Riders?

Me : Too classic.

Akira : Then Sun Risers?

Me : Ummm........ No.

~We kept thinking for sometime~

Me : Ah-ha! It'll be ......

Akira : It'll be what?

Me : Shining Stars......

Akira : That sounds similar to Superstars, doesn't it?

Me : Yeah it does but it is not the same.

~After a day, next morning~

Walking out of my room to the balcony to enjoy the scenic beauty, I saw something like..........

Akira comes out of his room

AKira : Wh-what is this!

Me : They're bladers.

Akira : Huh?

Me : Yeah, wanting to get recruited into our team.

Akira : And now, what are you planning to do? Please don't tell me that you're going to conduct tests for these people.

Me : Don't talk impractical. I'll just find a bey trainer suitable for this.

Traid had resigned from Raging Bulls and had come here. I recruited him as the bey trainer to conduct the test to choose for the top few bladers.

After it was all very well conducted by Traid, I was indeed shocked to find these familiar faces........

Me : You Guys?!

Me : You Guys?!

Clio : Why, can't we join?

Akira : Of course! Why not?

Akira was startled just as me, but he never showed it. We were then a team of only 6 bladers with me as the captain (that's quite obvious).

Me : Okay, welcome bladers to Shining Stars. I hope you guys will work hard to ace this team to the top.

Ukyo : Yeah, yeah, that's fine. So I guess you are our captain, Zac?

Akira : That's pretty obvious.

Me : And not only Zac, call me 'Captain Zac'.

Orochi : We have to tolerate this.

Akira : And I will be your co-leader, and I don't think that I need to introduce myself, you guys know me.

Me : From when did you become the co-leader, huh?

Akira : Just from now!

Me : (sighs) 'Kay so it's pretty late today, we'll start training from tomorrow.

Clio: That's completely fine, but before that could I get some apple juice? Mine just finished.

Akira: I guess we'll need an entire factory for you!

~All started laughing~