Chapter 5: The Order

Rhiannon's POV:

Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Mrs. Weasley entered the kitchen not long after me. At the end of the table Mr. Weasley and Charlie are talking over parchment.

"Arthur-" Molly sighed. Mr. Weasley looks up, sees them, and nods to Charlie, who rolls up the parchment hastily and rises from his seat, moving across the room. Harry sits down across from Sirius, but next to me.

"Well the Ministry is furious with you and Rhiannon." my dad stated.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because we used magic in front of your muggle cousin." I added, for my father.

"You'll both have to go to a disciplinary hearing tomorrow." my father added.

"Okay." Harry nods, standing up, "I'm not really hungry I think I will go to bed."

"You surprise me Harry." my dad continued, "I figured the first thing you'd do is start asking about Voldemort." Harry pauses, and turns around. Everyone is still and silent. Mrs. Weasley is glaring at my father. I kick him under the table.

"Ow! Rhiannon Elizabeth!" my father yelped. I glare at him and stuff my mouth with food.

"I wanted to, but I didn't think you'd tell me anything." Harry added.

"And that was quit right Harry!" Mrs. Weasley stated, "You are far to young."

"He has a right to know, Molly." my father continued. I was going to kick him again, but he glared at me.

"It's not your decision!" Molly urged.

"I know what Dumbledore said, but he needs to know something." Sirius added.

"Yeah." Harry grins. I grab my glass of pumpkin juice and roll my eyes.

"He's not a child, Molly." My father added.

"He's not an adult either." Molly pauses, "He's not James."

"I am fully aware of who he is, Molly." my father says stiffly.

"I only have Harry's best interests at heart."Molly answered.

"He's not your son" my father snapped.

"Who else has he have, then?" Molly asked. I instantly spit out the pumpkin juice and slammed the cup on the table.

"Your kidding, right?" I asked, wiping my mouth before getting up and leaving the room. As I left I noticed Severus leaning in the entryway. I huffed and walked passed him. However not with out giving him a small smile.

"He's got me. He is like a son to me." I heard my father say as he stood. I walked down the hallway and stood in front of the graying sheet that covered my grandmother. I heard Mrs. Weasley leave the kitchen and come down the hallway towards me. I glared at her and then turned my attention back to the sheet. I slowly lifted my hand and took the sheet down. My grandmother stared at me.

"Hello." I whispered, as I sat against the wall on the other side so I could still see her.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I know you do not really care for me, but can we just be civil for once?" I asked. She nodded. "Is it only because I associate myself with Harry, the Weasleys and Hermione that you hate me?"

"Hate is such a strong word, my dear. I was happy when I heard that you were sorted into Slytherin. That was something your father could never do." she replied.