• Knife play •

• WARNING • KNIFE VIOLENCE •

• 1142 Words •

•••
I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!"

•••I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!"

"Leave me alone!"
•••

FRANK SAT SILENTLY in their living room while he watched as Ray got up to leave after hanging out with Gerard. He had a sort of hatred for Ray, he couldn't lie about it but he wouldn't say that to Gerard because that's his best buddy.

"Bye Frank." Ray smiled sadly looking over his bruises.

Ray was having troubles at home with his girlfriend too. He would never hit a woman even though his girlfriend has his hole neck scratched.

The little hatred Frank had for Ray was temporary sometimes. Frank would wonder how Ray could treat him. Maybe better?

Frank waved quietly. "Bye Ray.." Once Gerard shut the door behind Ray he walked over to Frank and grabbed his hand.

Frank yelled when Gerard shoved him to the wall. He walked over and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Frank's eyes widened and he ran to the bathroom. He locked the door and struggled to rip off the top of the toilet.

Once it came off he bounced back into the shower knocking down the curtains. The would have to pay for all this once the lease was up.

They signed a 4 year contract to stay in that dump.

Gerard broke the hole in the door more to stick his hands in more. Frank got up quickly before Gerard could reach the doorknob and he hit his hands with the toilet top. Yelling loudly while doing so.

Gerard screamed. "I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!"

"Leave me alone!" Frank yelled back.

Gerard held his breathe to hold the pain and successfully unlocked the bathroom door.

Once sliding his hand out he opened the door and tackled Frank to the wall.

He pulled his hair and held him by his hand with a kitchen knife. "I told you I had something for you yesterday." Gerard licked his lips.

"What you gonna kill me for staring at Ray's dick!?" Frank yelled in his face.

Gerard grabbed him by the neck and slashed his arm with the knife. Frank screamed loudly due to the pain.