• Emotional pain into PHYSICAL pain •

• 1131 Words •

•••
"You wanna fucking call the cops?"

•••"You wanna fucking call the cops?"

"No-"
•••

FRANK WALKED DOWN the side walking sobbing.

He never thought he would leave him. Like ever. He knew deep down he would come crawling back because he had no one else.

No home and no money, just a bag full of clothes and shoes.

A black car drove slowly next to Frank. He thought he was gonna get kidnapped or shot so he would either let fate be fate or run for miles. He regained the chance to breathe when he saw Gerard's angry face. "Get in the fucking car Frank. I'm not fucking bullshitting right now."

Frank wipes his eyes of tears. "I'm gonna stay at a motel okay?" He ignored Gerard's calls.

Gerard parked the car on the sidewalk and got out the car grabbing his bag. "Get the fuck off Gerard!" Frank yelled struggling with the grip of the bag.

"No you're fucking coming home." Gerard finally had grip of the bag and dragged Frank by the hair.

Frank squealed under his tight embrace.

"Hey stop! Hands behind your back!" A police officer driving by saw the hole thing happen and go out the car with his gun pulled out. "Officer, I didn't do anything." Gerard raised his hands up and the police officer put his hands in handcuffs.

"Please, I've met plenty guys like you." Frank didn't know how to breathe.

What would happen? "Officer honestly it was a misunderstanding." Frank got close but the officer yelled.

"Sit down!" Frank day on the curve watching Gerard walk with the officer to the car.

"Frank! Fucking help me man!" He watched Gerard's head get shoved into the back seat.

He let himself cry in his arms while the other officer tried to get a word out of him.

Another cop car pulled behind the other officers and he got out with Frank.

He must have been called too.

"Officer it was a mistake really!" Frank said getting up but was forced to sit on the concrete.

He let himself weep into his shirt.

•••

Frank walked up to the desk. He sniffled out the tears left. "What can I help you with?" Asked the woman with her eyes devoted to the computer.