hello!!

Y/N POV:

As i was walking down the street with Mingi, we stopped on one of the corner shop and Mingi asked "You want some fish cakes?" . I answered 'yes' . We were talking about Yeosang's hehetmon while eating the cakes, Mingi cant stop laughing while he was talking over that thing.

We soon reach our home, (Mingi and i were neighbors since childhood and he is my best friend for life).

After i take a bath i put on some comfortable pajamas and I'm with my phone right away. I should tell Mingi what i really think about Wooyoung.

*Wooyoung's my crush since middle school. He was or we can say is my prince charming since 5th grade.  I have a huge crush on him,  but i still didn't even tell Mingi. I keep it a secret for about 5 yrs.  I really should tell Mingi, or I'll feel uncomfortable with it if i keep it a secret for another long time.*

*calling Mingi*

Y/N: Hi!! what you doin? 

Mingi: Me and the 7 members are having a sleep over at my place,  what's poppin? 

Y/N:*MY HEART SUDDENLY BURST OUT*

Uhhhh....  just asking. I just wanted to know how you doin ....*i said with a nervous voice*

Mingi: I know you've been hiding something to me.... you're always on that tone when you lie to me....

*Yunho takes the phone*

Yunho: Hello Y/N!!!! come over to Mingi's house, one of us have something to tell you, it's very very important

Y/N: You seemed serious, ok I'll come...

before i hang up i heard San, Hongjoong, Yunho, Mingi and ofc Wooyoung screaming right after i say *I'll come*

I somehow excited but nervous too.  I put on an oversized pink hoodie with shorts and i headed to Mingi's house.

I rang the doorbell

guess what!! Wooyoung opened the door and said HELLO with a husky voice... (goodbye I'm really dead rn jkjk)

So this is the first chapter ,i hope you like it and please support me by voting and commenting. It'll surely make me happy, saranghae. ♡♡♡♡