Aboard pt3

A/N: Sorry i was unable to upload it for awhile coz I'm busy with my school works,  Anyways lets start :-).

It was the second day after you reach Paris.  The boys were filming for today and they left you in the hotel. You were so bored then you started to touch your phone, you scroll over your pictures with Wooyoung that cause you smile and tears fell on your cheeks,you really miss him.

It was about 3 and you find yourself boring and you set out from the hotel to have a walk.  You walk on the beautiful streets, you're having fun but you're not fully happy without Wooyoung, You had an icecream and sat on one on the bench on the park. Someone for behind tap your shoulder and you turned backside.  It was Hyunjin !!!!

He was your childhood bestfriend but they moved to Paris because of his father's business,  You two hugged for about a minute and both of you were filled with joy, Your face was lit up.

Hyunjin: Y/N what are you doing over here.  he said smiling.

Y/N : Oh I'm just following my boyfriend, but they're in the work rn so i came here to the park and have some walk.

Hyunjin: Ohhhhhh...... You have a boyfriend,, ahhhhh....  that explains a lot, you're not very childish anymore.  he said and laughed.

Y/N: So lemme change the subject or else I will be embarassed if we talk more about this.  you said laughing.

So when will you come back to Korea?

Hyunjin: I was already back in Korea last year, i join one company and I'm a star now,  how can't you not notice me.I went to Paris just to spent some quality with my family, I'll be back home day after tomorrow (he said laughing and playing with your hair)

Y/N: Oh really!  gimme your number ,I'll ask Wooyoung when i head back to the hotel, and I'll tell you when we will back too.  you were so excited.

Hyunjin: Did you said Wooyoung!  the one from Ateez.

Y/N :yes do you know him

Hyunjin :Of couse why wouldn't i not know him,  he's our friend, our means me and members from Stray Kids.

Y/N: Oh that's good so i don't need to introduced you to them. ( You look at your watch and it's pretty late,  you're worried if Wooyoung will be worry about you)  Oh it's pretty late i need to go back, I'll text you ok.

Hyunjin: I'll take you to your hotel,  i brought my car, i know you're worried.

Y/N: ok so come lets go.  you said smiling.

Hyunjin take you to your place and after you said goodbye, you hurried up to your room.

___________

A/N : Thank you guys for reading♡ It really means a lot to me,  Btw do you like this chapter? So i add stray kids so that it won't be boring.  saranghae. ♡♡♡