Aboard💌

Y/N POV:

We fell asleep on the couch, when i wake up it was pretty late, I wake up woo and he took me to my place.
I take a shower and go directly to my bed ,there was a message from Woo.

Love♡: Oh i forgot to tell you that me and the boys will go to Paris tomorrow, would you like to come, we have already deal with the important things. It'll be fun if you join us, even though its a business thing🐤.

*Yea i would like to come, it'll be boring without you here, you know i cant even live without you, we'll spent some quality time together too!!!! thats great, lemme pack my suitcase.

Love♡: Okay baby, goodnight, sleep tight I'll pick you up at 8.Bye. 💖

*Bye  ♡

Ohhhh! this is so so so exciting, i pack my things and went to sleep.

*Alarm Ringssss*

Ohhhhh,,,, its already 6, you take a shower and put on some of your comfortable clothes, you wear a daisy dress up to your knee and air force1 the sailormoon edition!. You ate your breakfast and you wait for Wooyoung to pick you up.

*phone rings*

Woo: Hello baby, have you already pack yourself up.

*Ofc yes,  I'm waiting for you baby.

Woo:Okay I'll come right away even though i say I'll pick you at 8 , I'm already finished thats why,  Ok I'll come bye.

*Bye.

Only a minute pass and wooyoung was beeping the horn outside. You ran out the door asap. He take your suitcase to the car and drove to their apartment.

You both entered the room and saw all of the members staring at you.

Yeosang : Wow y/n you really look good with that outfit, it really fits you.

at that moment Woo grabs my waist from behind

Woo: She always is *and he pecked you lightly on your cheeks that cause you smile*

Jongho: Oh you two please stop i can't handle this scenario. 🤣

Seonghwa:Exactly! first of all why dont i date y/n first than wooyoung¿

Hongjoong : stop it stop it😂.... lets go ahead to the van okay guys, grab your things.

San;: where's my plushie *he said pouting*

wooyoung: Oh i see it under you bed go take it we're moving.

all of you go to the van and start to set out for the airport.

You soon arrived the airport and some workers took all of your things to the flight,  Wooyoung grabs your hands until you take your seat in the flight,  he sits besides you.

Woo: So how do you feel about coming with us

*I know it would be fun, it would be more fun after we reach the place.

you were filled with excitement

*Magic time pass,all of you were asleep the whole flight time*
*You reach your destination, and one of the air hostess came to inform you*

Hongjoong: Wake up wake up wake up, we have reach our destination!!!! 

the boys were screaming with joy.

You have been taken to a 7star hotel.You entered your room and you fell on the bed asap.

woo: ohhhh baby you must be tired, sorry for that,  are you hungry?

*Yea, where's others?

woo: they're at the other room, this is such a big hotel and there's about 4 rooms inside this room and we divided that,  you and i will stay over here.

He come towards you and left a light kiss, He called the room service and orderd some foods for the other members too.

You take shower and went back to your room

*ding dong*

Hongjoong: Oh that must be the room service,  Yunho help me and grabing those food.

they take the food and you all were so hungry and tired at the same time.  after finishing, you and wooyoung went to your room, others were watching some Netflix series.

Woo: I want to come sleep with you coz you seemed so tired.

*Nah,,,go and watch with then if you want, you don't have to care for me babe

Woo: Why would i do that when there's my love inside this room too.

he walks toward you and he carried you and put you in the bed. He grabs the blanket and sleep besides you.  Cuddling. ♪♪♪ you fell asleep so fast. then there's the other bed free😂

...........

It might be a bit boring sorry guys ☹️. Btw have a great day/night. saranghae. ♡

Btw stream The Black Cat Nero :Ateez