the sleepover

Wooyoung's POV:

As the doorbell rang, I'm sure it's Y/N. So I rushed to the door straight I opened the door and BAM💥 Y/N look so pretty even with her casual dress.

*I've had a secret crush on her since the first time i saw her ,but i don't want to show my feelings because she's my friend's best friend. It would be such an embarrassment if I show my love for her , so I just stay lowkey since day one*

Then i said Hello! i dont even know why, but she was blushing so hard.

At that point Yunho called her, then she ran to him as fast as she could.

And i go "did she have the same feelings just like i have on her?" I asked myself.

I then close the door and go back to the couch.

Y/N POV:

Ughhhhhh........ did he just say hello! Oh My God!! *i speak to myself*

I just start to blush when i saw him What is wrong with me?!!!

Oh Yunho my saviour, he called me at that moment and i rushed to him.

Woo's seemed so cool at the couch.

Hongjoong was with his laptop, Jongho fell asleep in one of the couch. Mingi, San, Yeosang and Yunho were playing UNO and then there's Seonghwa watching some ASMR.

I then go near to Wooyoung, I cant feel my heart. It was beating so fast WTH!!!

And then I sat near him.

Wooyoung's POV:

Why is she coming near me, OH GOD! help me.... What the!!! did she just sit besides me!! i don't know what to do!

Y/N: You seemed so cool did anything bother you?

Me: Uhhh.... I'm just tired with my dance practising , what bout you?

Y/N: Nothing much, Yunho told me one of you have something really important to tell me so i come over here.

What's Yunho up to again?

Y/N POV:

We just had a fine conversation.... My stomach was filled with butterfly.

Did he just say he was tired with his practising? Oh I want to see those abs... sob sob...

*Yunho stands suddenly*

Yunho: So Y/N, i don't think you would really come, I'm just kidding with you

I was like, Yunho what!!! so none of you have a thing to tell me! Oh I'm just a fool.

Yunho: Uhhh.... it's already late why don't you sleep over here too. *stares at Mingi and turned back to me quickly*

Mingi: Ya.... Why don't you sleep over here too, none of us will harm you istg. We will let you sleep in the bed.

*all the boys stares at Mingi except Jongho,for he is still asleep*

Yunho: What!! You told me that i will sleep on your bed... *he's giving Mingi the puppy eye*

bahahah... Ok you can have the bed Y/N.

So all of the boys slept on the bed they made on the ground. And I'm at Mingi's bed. Wooyoung seemed so tired, he fell asleep very fast.

I put my eye on him for an hour... Damn ! he's really handsome. Is he a Greek God!

But suddenly Yeosang notice me, he was staring at me when I suddenly look at him...

*sob sob... what will i do...... *

I pretend to sleep, but actually sleep after a while .

So guys this is the second chapter. What do you think, please give me your respond in the commenting section if you think its fine. Thank you, Saranghae♡♡♡♡