Aboard pt 2

A/N: ( FROM NOW ON I'LL WRITE WITH A SECOND PERSON OR THIRD PERSON' HOPE YOU CAN ADJUST IT, I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!! GOODBYE FOR NOW LETS HEAD BACK TO THE STORY OKAY)

Y/N POV:

When you wake up Wooyoung was already up and he sat beside you on the chair , you opened your eyes as he was already looking at you .(he lean on to you and left a soft peck on your cheeks saying )

woo: Rise and shine sleepy head, you're a lot more harder than i thought in bed . he said laughing. 

You tried to sleep again and cover your face with the blanket and Wooyouong grab at your waist 

woo: (Park/jeong /Kim /Lee~as you prefer ) Y/N!!!!! I said rise and shineeee, why you tryna cover your face again with that .....come onnnnn............

*Okay okay , i'll get up.... please sweetie can you go get me coffee.

woo: Just get up and take it yourself.......don't act so childish y/n ......

*ok mr jung wooyoung ........ how did i ever fall in love with you (you both laugh at your words)

San came into your room.

san: get up y/n we have been waiting for you ..... how can a smart girl like you still didn't get up at this time of hour 

* oh.....what time is it? 

san: it's already 8:30 a.m .....

*oh that's so so so early .... i need to sleep a lil bit more....

Yunho step inside your room at that moment.

yunho: ohhhhh y/n get up get up ... i'm still having your pictures on my phone if you won't get up i'll surely post it on social media 

*oh i really hate this boy, why does he have to accuse me every time *

* ok i'm coming

Woo: You should have done that a minute ago, come on we're hungry.

*ALREADY? you said while laughing.

The boys go outside your room and you change your clothes. You wear a polka dots type dress up to your knee , your dress sleeves have a puff type which Wooyoung find it cute btw. You get out from your room and there's all the boys staring at you.

Mingi: Wow y/n you really look great with that puff sleves , i should pick up some clothes for you for the next time . You surely will like my style !!!

*At that moment Wooyoung stand up and walks pass you.

Does he feel jealous because of Mingi's word! you asked yourself.

the silence was break by Yunho.

Yunho: come on I'm hungry , lets go to somewhere else and fill up our stomach.

all: yea come on I'm hungry .

You have no reason why wooyoung just walk past you with a straight face. You head to where he was and you saw him standing in the Balcony. You walk towards him and grabs his waist.

*Why you in this mood baby? 

Woo: It's nothing , .....

*hey baby you cant have a secret ... nuh uhh 

Woo: ok y/n ... i'm jealous ok.... i just cant see you hanging or talking with other boys even if they're my friends tho.... i can even style your dress , opsssss

*he cover his mouth after saying that which cause you smile and you stand in front of him cubbing his face*

*So you were jealous just because of that huh? Its okay babe you will always pick what i will wear ... ok (you say it with a smile)

Jongho: Hey love birds we are waiting for you~

Wooyoung grabs your hands and you join the boys ,you went to one of the best restaurant and fill your stomach'

................................................

How's that guys . End forthis chapter,i find it boringcoz i'm not in that mood and sorry for that,

And how you think about Woo's jealousy about your relationship? :) . goodbye ya'll