the confession.

Wooyoung POV:

It's almost 7pm. I should call her out now. All the places has already been prepared by my boys, i really could not live without them. They are one of the biggest part of my life other than my family, job and especially Y/N.

*calling Y/N*

*rinngggggggg*

Y/N : Hello what's up Youngie,

Woo: *did she just give me a nickname, no one ever called me like that before* *i stood still and forgot to reply*

Y/N : Hello Wooyoung?

Woo: Oh oh oh.....sorry for not answering, uhhhh...... some flies disturb me hehe.. I just wanted to ask you something would you like to go for a walk, I'll wait you outside your house

Y/N :  uhhh.... okay I'll be there. Bye♡

Woo: Okay bye.

Y/N POV:

Wooyoung just called me omg!!!!  He even said that be have something to tell me.  Is it what i was thinking about lately.  omooooo!!!! 😭😭😭😭

I was so excited,  I put on my LV sweatshirt,  yk it has to be perfectly fit if you were about to see the love of your life.  I put on leggins and then set out from my room.

I opened the door and guess what!  Wooyoung was already there,  I'm dead😩. I was filled with buttetflies right away.

Have you waited long *nervous*

Woo: No it's only about 2 to 3 minutes.  Come on lets go.

He grab my hands again❤️😭. It was the second time. ♡

He take me to a place where no one is.  I started to feel my heart beating so fast at that moment.

Wooyoung POV:

Should i tell her straight away.  it's already 8:30 pm and its fricking cold out here,  i first need to stay calm,  Calm down calm down Jung Wooyoung, you can do it!

Uhhh.....  Y/N i want you to tell me how you feel about me. I have already started to like you the first time i saw you, but i stay silent because if you didn't feel the same way i would be very embarrassed, i will not even have the strength to see your face again.  I've never love a girl since I was young,  you're the one and only that make my heart shine brighter everyday,  I didn't even know that love would be like this, loving you was one of the special thing in my life since the day i saw you.

*i just said all of my feelings, if she didn't fell the same way what should i do!!!! *

Y/N POV:

Did he just confess his feelings to me? 😭! . Uwuuuuuu.......  his words are so sweet. i don't even know how to express my feelings.

I stand still and stares at him,  I then lean towards him slowly and then kiss on his lips lightly*it was my first time kissing someone's lips tho*And said

''i too feel the same way like you eversince the first time i saw you.  You really messed-up my heart,  i even blame myself for not letting out my feelings coz i was afraid that you would reject me.  I really think that you are the greatest gift.

Wooyoung POV:

She kiss on my lips lightly!  It was my first kiss and it happened way better than i used to imagine even though it's a short one.

So., Would you like to be my G-G-G

*sHIT what happed to me* suddenly-

She kiss on my lips again and said 'YES i would love to'.

You Do! *i was filled with happiness *

I grab on her tiny waist,  pull closer to me and i kiss her. I can fell her soft cherry ,plum lips on mine.

HEAVEN WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY i guessed.

Y/N POV:

So we're now officially a bf and a gf😭❤️.

He take me home, holding hands and he pull me closer to him, I didn't even realize that it's cold when I'm with him. We say the word GOODBYE for the first time after all this things happened.
It surely is the best night, I will never, ever, never forget it!.

it might be a bit long sorry.
So how do you think about Woo's confession ,I've never been through this but i hope it make sense tho. 😂. saranghae  ♡♡♡♡