arrived!

After the long flight you finally reach the Incheon Airport. Since their group are still a rookie and just debuted,not a lot of fans waited them on the airport. It was kind of complicated for you to go out with the members since there can be some scandals and you wanted to keep it a secret to the public,the boys went out of the plane first and got to their Van and you were carried by another car a bit after them.

You first went to the company building you were welcomed by everyone since they already knew  you for a time now. You went to the boys dorm ,you can see that they were so tired just by looking at them ,but they all greeted you very warmly especially Wooyoung. He embrace you between his hands and after the short hug you pull off yourself from his chest. You told him that you'll be going home for now since its been a while you haven't seen your family and you really miss them too,you promised Wooyoung you'll call him when you reach home. He kiss you lightly on your forehead which makes the other members awwww.....

-

You reach your home,you were welcomed by your mother as soon as you open the door, she hug you and take your things to the kitchen table. Your father was still at his work but he'll be home soon. Your mother ask you how you spent your time at and you were so exited to tell her everything that had happened during your journey with Ateez.

After telling everything to your mom you went to your room and take a warm shower, you put on your comfy clothes amd went downstairs. Your father was already home not long ago and when you see him you go hug him and he kiss you on your forehead asking you how you spent your weekend. Time pass and you have your dinner and have a family talk during your dinner time which is one of your most favourite part of having a family that is super friendly to each other.

After dinner you wash all the dishes and went to your room completely forgot about Wooyoung who you promised to call him after you reach home. You check your phone and there was 5 missed calls and 25unread message from wooyoung, you were about to call him back but at the same time he call you again,you pick up and apologies to him for not calling him... You can see that he was all sulky just by listening him and you find it cute... After talking to him for abt hours you decided to hung up with a sweet goodbye.

You were a bit tired and decided to sleep since you have your class starting from the next day.

-
A/N

Hi guys i already have plots for how this will end and i decided to end it soon😁. I'll be working on my next book which will probably be NCT JENO IMAGINES. I'll try to be more active as my exams are over😋 thank you so much for enjoying this ff 🥺means a lot!!!