Way back home

Think you guys waited for long enough and I'm here updating at the middle of my exams¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯. Hope you enjoy this chapter and i think of writing Jeno imagines, I'll surely will please look forward to it(' . .̫ . ')

_______________

It was 8:30 in the morning. Hongjoong as the leader wake up all the boys and they start packing their clothes,they don't bring much so it doesn't take that time. You all eat your breakfast on the hotel room that you order from the room service. As always it was perfect. Your flight was booked for 10:30 a.m . So you still have some time and you called Hyunjin. He told you that he'll meet you guys at the airport itself.

While talking to Hyunjin on the balcony Wooyoung come to you staring at your eyes,a big smile was formed immediately. He hugged you and thank you for joining them on their journey.

__________

You guys arrived at the airport a bit earlier and you see Hyunjin,searching for someone and finally he saw you guys,you started to wave at him to come near you guys so he did. This seem kind of odd cause woo kind of feel jealous. He grabbed your hands and intertwined it, avoiding your eye contact when you straightforward looking at his eyes when he got that behaviour. You were turned on and want to tease him more,but you keep on silent since Hyunjin already reach you guys and you were about to went to the plane.

_______

You have got to your seat,sitting right next to Woo . He still haven't talk to you,but still show affection towards you,and still intertwining. He pretends to sleep,you already know what he's up to so you decided to act the same way (y/n karma(☞゚∀゚)☞).

You free your hands from his grab and cross your arms,put your head on the head rest, your action questioned Wooyoung,he was being so clingy again trying to get your attention but you don't give him what he wanted. At last you feel pity for him and ask him why he acted like that just an hour ago even tho you already know he's jealous.

Woo: Hmmm..... Even tho you have aloy of friend I don't want you near around others especially boys....(he stopped for a sec)

Y/n: I see,my big boy is JeAloUse!!!! You are so cuteeeeeeeeeee (you cupped his face both with your hand)

Woo: So i think i can be all pouty again so you'll tale care of me (he wink,still your hand cupping his face)

Y/N: hmmm don't act that way, I'm a bit tired so lemme sleep.

Woo: I'll cuddle you baby, i want to keep you warm (he pouted) .

You don't want him to be more tired cause you know he work hard alot during their shooting,team projects and all so you decided to sleep on the seat itself. You began to fall asleep soon so does Wooyoung too, he put your head in his shoulder,you two sharing the same blanket during your flight.

___________

Thank you for reading༎ຶ‿༎ຶ this chapter might be boring and i know it too😭hope you still enjoy it.